Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he the fella who got the blue dildo in his lobe?
People always ask him on Twitter, when a rumour comes out. He said he doesn’t think we are after him, we are after a wide player, but he doesn’t know who.

2 summers ago he tweeted remember the name, 2 hours before the Rooney news broke, also tweeted a picture of a swan 2 hours before the singing of siggurdsson broke. Both these deals were in the pipeline all summer and weren’t really a shock to anyone of us.

So I get the feeling he gets a little heads up when someone has signed or a deal has been agreed. But not days or weeks before, also that was 2 yrs ago, I get the feeling not much comes out the club these days.

Did he tweet a picture of a pigeon in a Brazil shirt 2 hours before Richarlison signed last summer, I’m sure he didn’t.

Barca cant afford him and Griezmann, hopefully Malcom isnt one of the makeweights.

At least we have a better chance of this guy if they sign both

There was a picture of his agent in London today, which started all this off. but I would think Malcoms agent represents a few players, so could be any number of reasons why he is in the UK

There was a picture of his agent in London today, which started all this off. but I would think Malcoms agent represents a few players, so could be any number of reasons why he is in the UK

He was seen queuing in the West End for his Blood Brother tickets that Bill promised him

Of course it’s possible.

We want to sell loads of players, doesn’t mean we won’t be loaning them out.

Difference is no one wants to buy the dross we have so are forced to loan. Clubs will buy Malcom and if he's available for transfer

Difference is no one wants to buy the dross we have so are forced to loan. Clubs will buy Malcom and if he's available for transfer

Somewhere in Barça he’s being called dross though. He’s their Bolaise, or Mirallas.

I think a loan with an option or obligation is the clever play, everyone’s a winner.

The lad has much to prove for me, the lads only been successful in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.