Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a cash injection. Tbh it is concerning regarding the losses over 3 years not breaching 105 million. What’s the penalty if a club breaches that rule?

Tbf to Esk (which by the way I in no way generally support the dour stuff he says) does raise a very genuine concern.

We can’t just keep spending big money without consequences.

UNLESS we get significant player sales and/ or new cash injections through commercial deals. Moshiri pumping in his own money doesn’t count towards those specific loss rules
It's all on the roulette wheel called 'stadium build'. There's no structured plan that sees Everton grow organically, it's just a spin of the wheel - again.

It's all on the roulette wheel called 'stadium build'. There's no structured plan that sees Everton grow organically, it's just a spin of the wheel - again.

Like I said a little earlier mate. Moshiri is a billionaire with financial background.
I think that he may know a little more than you , where we are going , and how it is going to be financed.
As we all know there are already staff dedicated to this task. Why would he be paying them if not to deliver ? Or is this another of your conspiracy theories ?
I know that you are cynical , and that you are entitled to your opinion , but why not pipe down a bit when we are clearly going in the right direction ?
There may be problems moving forwards , and hiccups , but please try and be positive for once

Esk claims and I assume hes done the working out :

By my estimates (again I accept there’s a margin for error) without profitable player sales or a significant increase in income in 2019/20 our accumulated losses after removing Bramley-Moore and academy costs (£48 million) are in the order of £155 million, potentially £50 million above the permitted losses.

People seem to forget that we hit the Chinese Credit Card and our overdraft HARD the last few years.
We did nothing of the sort and those numbers aren't close. And I like the guy.

We did nothing of the sort and those numbers aren't close. And I like the guy.
Its all in the accounts mate.

loans.jpg

Love how a transfer window opens and you all turn into budding financial analysts.

You lot don’t know sheet.
Hey, there could be CPAs from firms like Deloitte on this very board. You don't know that. Maybe THEY know sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.