• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma

No. CB,RB,CF and maybe a Winger. No CM and a winger will see... i think that a CB, a RB and a CF are the more important positions that we need to cover... Winger maybe, but Lookman and Walcott in the bench is not bad... CM impossible, we have Davies and Morgan in the bench and McCarthy we want to sell or sent on loan

Marco said 3 or 4 AFTER Zouma/alternative signing? Every other position is pretty well covered too.

Anyone you think we'll try and sign that isn't Zouma?

After Richarlison on the right our only option is Walcott so I'm hoping it's RW we're looking at.

Gana leaving would be a disaster unless someone offers crazy money and we spend it well. I'm all for making sales for big fees if we're smart with it.
Replacing him with someone of high quality would be so crucial to us surviving him leaving. We basically have no other ball winners in the team. The whole system functions because of what he does so without a quality replacement everything has to change.

"...unless we have significant out goings in player sales".

Which is going to be true.

Or a cash injection. Tbh it is concerning regarding the losses over 3 years not breaching 105 million. What’s the penalty if a club breaches that rule?

Tbf to Esk (which by the way I in no way generally support the dour stuff he says) does raise a very genuine concern.

We can’t just keep spending big money without consequences.

UNLESS we get significant player sales and/ or new cash injections through commercial deals. Moshiri pumping in his own money doesn’t count towards those specific loss rules

Replacing him with someone of high quality would be so crucial to us surviving him leaving. We basically have no other ball winners in the team. The whole system functions because of what he does so without a quality replacement everything has to change.

Agreed, but if someone spent £40m on him that's a chunk of change to replace him with. I'd rather him stay though, quality player. There's a reason PSG want him.

I recall Moyes' remarks, "we go with what we have got". Early days is it?

Considering Silva has said today that he wants 3/4 after signing a CB, I'd say it's early days yes.

Or a cash injection. Tbh it is concerning regarding the losses over 3 years not breaching 105 million. What’s the penalty if a club breaches that rule?

Tbf to Esk (which by the way I in no way generally support the dour stuff he says) does raise a very genuine concern.

We can’t just keep spending big money without consequences.

UNLESS we get significant player sales and/ or new cash injections through commercial deals. Moshiri pumping in his own money doesn’t count towards those specific loss rules

I said last week we were skint and everybody laughed at me.

I guess I need a Goat.org to be taken seriously.

How can we be skint yet targetting 4-5 players?

People seriously forget the Bill Kenwright years including Esk.

Commercially we are average yet that isn't going to change over night it'll take years along with BMD to really push on. Moshiri does need to start purging the board room however and get some expert businessmen in there.

FFP - we need this and next season to truly eradicate Walsh's disaster splurge but we'll get there.

I said last week we were skint and everybody laughed at me.

I guess I need a Goat.org to be taken seriously.

Tbh I don’t think we are skint. Moshiri is very very wealthy. BUT I think the point is that in order to not breach losses of 105 million over 3 years, we simply have to increase our commercial deals, and get a few decent player sales.

Moshiri probably could afford to pump in another few hundred million, but it wouldn’t help get around the FFP rules

Tbh I don’t think we are skint. Moshiri is very very wealthy. BUT I think the point is that in order to not breach losses of 105 million over 3 years, we simply have to increase our commercial deals, and get a few decent player sales.

Moshiri probably could afford to pump in another few hundred million, but it wouldn’t help get around the FFP rules

We are skint, theres no money in the club, wages are eating it all up.

If we can get the wage bill down and get rid of some deadwood, we can sign some players.

Its nothing new really.

I pray for some of your kids/spouses/families if your idea of finances is just spending loads of money all the time when you have tons of stuff on finance. Seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.