• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

And who are we signing tomorrow?

3 or 4 more AFTER buying a CB. More than I expected.

RB, ST, CM, RW?

I can see Gana or Schneiderlin being sold if we're bringing in that many.

Yannick Bolasie has just skied his pen over the bar to send Congo out of the AFCON against Madagascar... who have never qualified for the AFCON before this year :)

He was absolutely prime Bolasie today. Firstly benched for Congo and when he did eventually come on, he was absolutely rotten, wild crosses, running in to blind corridors. Absolutely brutal. Capped off by missing the critical penalty. Quite simply the biggest waste of money in quite possibly the history of all transfers.

RB, ST, CM, RW?

I'd say those are the most likely positions although the winger could be either wing as Richarlison seems to have no problem playing either side. Selling Gana would be catastrophic to our midfield so hopefully that isn't an idea.

Ma

RB, ST, CM, RW?

No. CB,RB,CF and maybe a Winger. No CM and a winger will see... i think that a CB, a RB and a CF are the more important positions that we need to cover... Winger maybe, but Lookman and Walcott in the bench is not bad... CM impossible, we have Davies and Morgan in the bench and McCarthy we want to sell or sent on loan

I'd say those are the most likely positions although the winger could be either wing as Richarlison seems to have no problem playing either side. Selling Gana would be catastrophic to our midfield so hopefully that isn't an idea.

After Richarlison on the right our only option is Walcott so I'm hoping it's RW we're looking at.

Gana leaving would be a disaster unless someone offers crazy money and we spend it well. I'm all for making sales for big fees if we're smart with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.