• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont need to watch them mate.

I will openly admit my arrogance regarding the "EPL" and Everton means I wont allow a team formed 4 years ago to be considered better than Everton.
Well they are. Not only are they better, they are considered MUCH better. Which is why we sent folks there to learn from Ralf Ragnick and his team.

Well they are. Not only are they better, they are considered MUCH better. Which is why we sent folks there to learn from Ralf Ragnick and his team.

tJLfGmr.gif

This transfer window seems really important.

I do think this is the first time since a long time that we need to improve the squad. Usually we needed to build one.

We have the main leaders already, if Brands founds the good elements, we will be able to be a great team next season.

Kean dont seems the striker we need, according to me we need someone who scored goals for years, like Belotti for example.

For your information, PSG wont take Gueye this summer, we are looking for Milinkovic Savic or Allan

This transfer window seems really important.

I do think this is the first time since a long time that we need to improve the squad. Usually we needed to build one.

We have the main leaders already, if Brands founds the good elements, we will be able to be a great team next season.

Kean dont seems the striker we need, according to me we need someone who scored goals for years, like Belotti for example.

For your information, PSG wont take Gueye this summer, we are looking for Milinkovic Savic or Allan
It's massively important. United and Chelsea both have clowns for managers and Arsenal have two strikers, no money and no one else. It's early but this looks like the most open race for fourth in years. We can't start slow.

Guyz. You gotta be strong enough to walk on through the night. There's a knew day on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.