Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we signed someone like Neres or Malcom that would be a start to repairing the damage just like signing Richarlison was a start. We really only have a few places we can look to get the talent to take us higher. Undervalued members of better teams squads like Digne, Gomes and possibly Zouma. Young project type players like Lookman and Vlasic. And players from lesser teams that have the ability to grow into a higher class player like Richarlison and to some degree Gylfi. The times we are going to be able to go out and buy someone from a European level team that is in his prime and plug them in to our team will be very limited. Those players aren't signing for us.

Well I have complete faith in Marcel Brands, so am more than willing to agree with whatever he goes with.

I dunno, its hard to say, sideways or better is subjective, I consider us a better club than FC Soft Drink, thats based on my view of DAS SPL and the power of The Premier League, currently the best League in the world for me, im almost certain this is not a view you share.

Ive got him down to Saints myself, now do we agree that is defo a backwards step?

Also ive honestly never seriously said the boy doesnt have talent, hes VERY talented, so I wouldnt be surprised to see him put the work in and get the reward, im not writing his whole career off, I just, like Vlasic before him, think that too much has gone on, behind the scenes, stuff that I have no idea if iexists, AT ALL, but basically I think theres no way he succeeds here.
I suggest you need to watch RBL a bit more if you think we are better. I hope we can make significant strides this summer, but that team has 3 or more players better than us at several positions.

I suggest you need to watch RBL a bit more if you think we are better. I hope we can make significant strides this summer, but that team has 3 or more players better than us at several positions.
Even if we were better now if I was gambling on who was more successful in 5 years I'd go with them every time. They have some built in advantages that the resources Red Bull generate allow for but still that club is run way better than we have been. It's up to Brands to change that.

Dont need to watch them mate.

I will openly admit my arrogance regarding the "EPL" and Everton means I wont allow a team formed 4 years ago to be considered better than Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.