Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman wont be playing for Rotherham, not next season anyway.
I meant down the road. He's 100% going to make a sideways step at the very least. It wouldn't shock me if he ended up going straight to a club that is better than us. And yes that includes FC Energy Drink.

I take it you are ignoring the wages we have paid for these players?
I take it you’re ignoring the wages we no longer pay when they’re gone? Wages paid are sunk costs. Irrelevant to transfers. Not that I want Lookman to go. I think he is decent, he just needs to prove that he wants it.

I meant down the road. He's 100% going to make a sideways step at the very least. It wouldn't shock me if he ended up going straight to a club that is better than us. And yes that includes FC Energy Drink.

I dunno, its hard to say, sideways or better is subjective, I consider us a better club than FC Soft Drink, thats based on my view of DAS SPL and the power of The Premier League, currently the best League in the world for me, im almost certain this is not a view you share.

Ive got him down to Saints myself, now do we agree that is defo a backwards step?

Also ive honestly never seriously said the boy doesnt have talent, hes VERY talented, so I wouldnt be surprised to see him put the work in and get the reward, im not writing his whole career off, I just, like Vlasic before him, think that too much has gone on, behind the scenes, stuff that I have no idea if iexists, AT ALL, but basically I think theres no way he succeeds here.

I dunno, its hard to say, sideways or better is subjective, I consider us a better club than FC Soft Drink, thats based on my view of DAS SPL and the power of The Premier League, currently the best League in the world for me, im almost certain this is not a view you share.

Ive got him down to Saints myself, now do we agree that is defo a backwards step?

Also ive honestly never seriously said the boy doesnt have talent, hes VERY talented, so I wouldnt be surprised to see him put the work in and get the reward, im not writing his whole career off, I just, like Vlasic before him, think that too much has gone on, behind the scenes, stuff that I have no idea if iexists, AT ALL, but basically I think theres no way he succeeds here.
I think the Prem is better than the Bundesliga but only because 3-6 in the Premier League are so much stronger than the German 3-6. 7 to the bottom is kind of even and Bayern and Dortmund are obviously very good. The Premier League is neck and neck with Spain at this point with Germany 3rd. But RBL are a step above us in Germany so for me we are even with them at best. This year is critical to us moving up in the hierarchy. United and Chelsea aren't going to go with unqualified sentimental managers forever.

But yes Saints would be a backward step. It would also be a bad step because my guess is that manager gets the sack as soon as they sniff danger and some kind of sit deep and hoof it manager comes in instead.

It's probably is time for him to go. But to me that's just a culmination of 2 and a half year of horrible management to get to that point. And it frustrates me a lot because we aren't like Chelsea where we can bring in 50 youngsters to loan and just move on to the next even if they turn into de Bruyne or Salah after we sell. Our chances need to count.

I think the Prem is better than the Bundesliga but only because 3-6 in the Premier League are so much stronger than the German 3-6. 7 to the bottom is kind of even and Bayern and Dortmund are obviously very good. The Premier League is neck and neck with Spain at this point with Germany 3rd. But RBL are a step above us in Germany so for me we are even with them at best. This year is critical to us moving up in the hierarchy. United and Chelsea aren't going to go with unqualified sentimental managers forever.

But yes Saints would be a backward step. It would also be a bad step because my guess is that manager gets the sack as soon as they sniff danger and some kind of sit deep and hoof it manager comes in instead.

It's probably is time for him to go. But to me that's just a culmination of 2 and a half year of horrible management to get to that point. And it frustrates me a lot because we aren't like Chelsea where we can bring in 50 youngsters to loan and just move on to the next even if they turn into de Bruyne or Salah after we sell. Our chances need to count.

Sadly just a by-product of what a terrible mess we have been from top to bottom.

HOPEFULLY we now have some stability with Brands and Silva and we can shed the squad numbers and are able to fully invest time and effort into building a happy squad. Lookman can certainly consider himself a little hard done by, but for me, after Silva so publically told him to pull his finger out, I struggle to have much sympathy for him.

Sadly just a by-product of what a terrible mess we have been from top to bottom.

HOPEFULLY we now have some stability with Brands and Silva and we can shed the squad numbers and are able to fully invest time and effort into building a happy squad. Lookman can certainly consider himself a little hard done by, but for me, after Silva so publically told him to pull his finger out, I struggle to have much sympathy for him.
If we signed someone like Neres or Malcom that would be a start to repairing the damage just like signing Richarlison was a start. We really only have a few places we can look to get the talent to take us higher. Undervalued members of better teams squads like Digne, Gomes and possibly Zouma. Young project type players like Lookman and Vlasic. And players from lesser teams that have the ability to grow into a higher class player like Richarlison and to some degree Gylfi. The times we are going to be able to go out and buy someone from a European level team that is in his prime and plug them in to our team will be very limited. Those players aren't signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.