Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird with the The Esk as he was very normal on here until near the end. The lengths he now goes to to sensationalise things to make his little show more popular

???????
If you buy 6 pints and have a sip of each one, have you drunk 6 pints?
Might explain your post I suppose :coffee:

Yeah but if you buy 6 pints and drink 5 and 3/4 of them and somebody asks you how many you've had do you say "I've had 5 and 3/4"?

People on here seem to do this thing where they makes the stupidest, extreme example they can think of then use it to back up their point. Like any extreme can be used in a hypothesis to prove a point.

We are not talking about someone who has been subbed on with 5 minutes to go over and over again. We are talking about a player who has been subbed on in the 34th, 46th, 46th, 54th. Is that not enough time for him to be of impact to the game?

If you think this is a correct way of judging a player then dcl has been directly involved in 11 goals in 22 games. So then you obviously think we don't need a new striker then do you? Why would we? We have a 1 in 2 striker apparently:coffee:

He would fitinquite well there.

22 mins out of 90 on a pitch should be classed as a full appearance? Are you mental.

Well you spelled extreme like a retired river so maybe this is all too much.

I'm mental? You think dcl is one off the top strikers in the leauge! Going of your logic.

Ah, right. Going after a spelling mistake. Wow, well you've obviously proven me wrong then. How dare I make a typo everything I've ever wrote down must be scrubbed from the internet!

It's okay though because we have dcl one of the best strike rates around:celebrate:

I'm mental? You think dcl is one off the top strikers in the leauge! Going of your logic.

Ah, right. Going after a spelling mistake. Wow, well you've obviously proven me wrong then. How dare I make a typo everything I've ever wrote down must be scrubbed from the internet!

It's okay though because we have dcl one of the best strike rates around:celebrate:

Got your off and of the wrong way round there mate, this @Nymzee fella is likely to have a go at you for it so figured I'd head him off.

We are not talking about someone who has been subbed on with 5 minutes to go over and over again. We are talking about a player who has been subbed on in the 34th, 46th, 46th, 54th. Is that not enough time for him to be of impact to the game?

Whether it is or isn't enough time to impact a game is irrelevant to what I was pointing out, i.e. that your statement that playing half a game should count as a full appearance is ridiculous.
I mean just read it back. It doesn't make sense.
Up the ev ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.