Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it it's just wham. As I said according to you dcl is a 1 in 2 striker.

You're example is very exstream and irrelevant. We are talking about a player then when subbed on was usually being subbed on around the 60th-67th minute. He has plenty of time to impact games and should he counted as games played when looking at stats. In fact the latest he was ever subbed on was the 68th minute twice. Twice he was subbed on at half time and once he was subbed on in the 34th minute. Are you telling me they shouldn't count as full appearances?

22 mins out of 90 on a pitch should be classed as a full appearance? Are you mental.

Well you spelled extreme like a retired river so maybe this is all too much.

You're example is very exstream and irrelevant. We are talking about a player then when subbed on was usually being subbed on around the 60th-67th minute. He has plenty of time to impact games and should he counted as games played when looking at stats. In fact the latest he was ever subbed on was the 68th minute twice. Twice he was subbed on at half time and once he was subbed on in the 34th minute. Are you telling me they shouldn't count as full appearances?

So playing a quarter of a game is the same as playing a full game now? Ok mate

1st of July and the deadwood has been spotted making a return to Finch farm

Up to you Mr Brands to get rid of some of it this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.