Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it is or isn't enough time to impact a game is irrelevant to what I was pointing out, i.e. that your statement that playing half a game should count as a full appearance is ridiculous.
I mean just read it back. It doesn't make sense.
Up the ev ;)

Okay well international caps should only go too player who play the full 90 minutes then and only the full 90 minutes.

Says the man who thinks dcl is one of the best strikers in the leauge and has to rely on spelling mistakes to feel like they've made a point.

Have a day off lad :coffee:

I never said DCL is one of the best strikers in the league. I think he has an okay goal participation per minutes for a young lad. I hope we get a really good starting striker.

Don’t cry mate it‘s okay.

Would very much like to see a scrap between @Eggs and @The Esk outside Morrisons. I suspect weapons of choice would probably be a copy of the racing post and a copy of Everton's latest accounts.

I'd very much like this fella to ref it

MV5BMTU2NDgxYWQtZjdjYS00MWZlLWIxZGQtZjU3NjVmNjYyMDc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

It's weird with the The Esk as he was very normal on here until near the end. The lengths he now goes to to sensationalise things to make his little show more popular
so adamant in the things he gets wrong too, saying no one would buy Usmanov's shares especially not Kroenke, then what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.