Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Benson in the Express chatting about Kean and Zouma.

Keen > Everton
Icardi > Juve
Lukaku > Inter

Raiola has two interests in that chain, We’d get £5m back at the end as well from United.

Really think we should make it a policy of swerving Raiola players

Keen > Everton
Icardi > Juve
Lukaku > Inter

Raiola has two interests in that chain, We’d get £5m back at the end as well from United.

This is exactly how transfer processes work - it's like a massive jigsaw with moving pieces and agent ensuring they put things in the right places to get their pound of flesh.

Completely viable in my opinion, and all orchestrated in the press by Raiola (the massive scumbag)

That won’t be having us finish top 6 unfortunately when if Bernard or Richarlison get injured we are left with Theodore Walcott
We defo need another top wide man IMO. We need 4 top quality to rotate between the front 3 positions. At the moment we have Richarlison and Bernard. So we need a striker and, preferably, a left footed wide man. DCL, Lookman and possibly Henry if we get a work permit can provide back up.

Kean feels like such a pipe dream.

He was scoring goals for a bloody ace Juventus team last season. It feels mad.

I’d be dead happy with him though.
If he's our first choice he's a bloody good one even if he's a bit unrealistic.

I'd like to stay as far away from that rat Raiola as possible though.

Keen > Everton
Icardi > Juve
Lukaku > Inter

As an Inter ticket holder that would be a dream. Icardi and Ronaldo will hate each other, Lukaku will muller serie a and Kean definitely could be a star.

We need to sell players as well. Sadly it is really quiet on that front...

As it will be for a while. Because the players we want to sell are crap. They're on high salaries. Everyone knows we want to sell them.
So there's zero value in a side needing to move early. They'll wait until the last minute.

Finch Farm will turn into the football equivalent of the bit in Tesco with the yellow stickers on at about 8pm on Transfer Deadline Day.

The challenge for Brands/Silva is to buy players that have the ability to play in a top four side now or in a couple of years at the latest.

There are lots of players we could sign that would do a job for us and would probably be good enough to keep us more or less where we are at present but that is not our ambition.

Marcel Brands is looking for young players that we can afford who have the ability to be top players in our team or can be sold on to make a large profit in the future.

Isn't this raiolas last season to make any deals before his bank kicks in?
Kean moving would make sense if that the case,
Would also explain the push to move lukaku and Pogba

Moise Kean or Rafael Leao would be exciting editions IMO. Leao probably more realistic of the two you’d think but I’ve just read Kean’s contract runs out in 2020 so you’d think it’s crunch time as far as Juve are concerned.

Kean feels like such a pipe dream.

He was scoring goals for a bloody ace Juventus team last season. It feels mad.

I’d be dead happy with him though.
I'm not sure how to feel about it... suppose my feelings are mostly split into three parts

1. I think we're very unlikely to sign him.
2. I'd be nervous if we did sign him, he does seem a BIT Balotelli-ish for my liking
3. Still probably need to take the gamble, just based on talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.