• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems marco would rather take a team down by playing his own stubborn way and not reacting to different situations

great coach lads

He's cut from the same cloth as Martinez and I suspect we'll concede alot more from open play should we lose Gana who basically is a mini Kante for us on the pitch.

I think brands and Silva are a good combo. Brands at identifying and establishing contact etc and I have feeling Silva is good at building a rep with these sexy foreigners mamely portuguese and continentals especially south America. Look at it this way if it doesn't work out with Silva I've a feeling he'll leave us in a better state than Koeman did. Just a hunch. In fact we might have to be super careful who we hire after him such would be the worry our good squad will be broken up.

I think Marco is massively under rated by our fan base and he’ll prove that next year.

He’s going to be absolutely top drawer and is 1 of the elite coaches coming through.

I love the man.

he shown in the latter part of the season what a top manager he can be, had us very organised at the back, prolific upfront, get him the signings he needs and think he can do good things here

he shown in the latter part of the season what a top manager he can be, had us very organised at the back, prolific upfront, get him the signings he needs and think he can do good things here

well the overwhelming majority see his first season as very average ...

so will interesting to see if he can actually kick on or not

well the overwhelming majority see his first season as very average ...

so will interesting to see if he can actually kick on or not

overall it was average tbf, that spell in the middle was absolutely dreadful wasn't it, lucky not to lose his job off that ( glad he stayed like )

but he turned it around and got us playing great towards the end so as you say just see if he can kick on or not

Considering what he inherited I think he did well last season and should really shine this season however, we need a 20+ goal scorer to finish off the good football.

I think Marco is massively under rated by our fan base and he’ll prove that next year.

He’s going to be absolutely top drawer and is 1 of the elite coaches coming through.

I love the man.

I agree. We were the better team in both derbies last season and Spurs aside performed well in almost every top 6 game. When was the last time we could say that about an Everton team?

I don't rate him at all, his record speaks for itself. But he needs all the backing he can get from fans, the board and the players he wants. A solid C, only missing a B for me last season with the usual comical cup performances. He's showing promise which is miraculous given the previous incumbents tactics.

Stating the obvious I know. He and the Team have to kick on with a credible challenge to all concerned, bare minimum open up a serious gap between Us and last seasons aspiring teams Wolves, Watford, Leicester etc.and see how far the hoped for surge will take us past 6th and 5th.
Big window required.

Edit: total meltdowns not with standing; He's on an 18mth count down.

Stating the obvious I know. He and the Team have to kick on with a credible challenge to all concerned, bare minimum open up a serious gap between Us and last seasons aspiring teams Wolves, Watford, Leicester etc.and see how far the hoped for surge will take us past 6th and 5th.
Big window required.

Edit: total meltdowns not with standing; He's on an 18mth count down.

totally this ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.