2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest the extra 10 would be worth it in my eyes. As he knows the players, manger,set up. Obviously a regular in the prem, unlike a signing from abroad. Things like that shouldn’t be overlooked. And he’s quality and will only Improve
It would be nice from a risk standpoint, no question. It's a good point.

That being said, although he's still very raw, I think Yerry Mina could be just as good as Zouma was this past year and has the potential to be legit world class. It may take him a bit, he's still pretty inexperienced, but we may want to lock down a decent CB that can spell Mina and spend more money elsewhere. Just a thought.

I rarely pause my own choons for stuff posted on here, but this is just a goddamn classic number. Thank you for this, it's made my night.

On topic, reckon we'll land him then? I'd personally sing this at half time on day one on the half way line if we did.

Word for word biatches.

"and you came back to meeeeeee......."

I rarely pause my own choons for stuff posted on here, but this is just a goddamn classic number. Thank you for this, it's made my night.

On topic, reckon we'll land him then? I'd personally sing this at half time on day one on the half way line if we did.

Word for word biatches.

"and you came back to meeeeeee......."

Dunno, its hard to say what is even going on at Chelsea these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.