2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to have been a lot of chat about what Eton Dom's up to food/nutrition wise...perhaps I'll have to start calling him Eaten Dom

Works hard but yeah can we replace him in the starting 11 with a player who actually scores goals?

We have players that can score goals in Richarlison and Sigurdsson. (Bernard could get some more). Sure we can replace him but let's not do it at the expense of losing goals elsewhere in the team. I don't care who is scoring the goals as long as they are being scored.

We have players that can score goals in Richarlison and Sigurdsson. (Bernard could get some more). Sure we can replace him but let's not do it at the expense of losing goals elsewhere in the team. I don't care who is scoring the goals as long as they are being scored.
He's not the only lad that can run around and jump.

We need other goalscorers than Just Sigurdsson and Richarlison.

He's not the only lad that can run around and jump.

We need other goalscorers than Just Sigurdsson and Richarlison.

We all realize that another striker is required to score 15-20 goals & help lift the burden off Richarlison & Siggurdssson however with DCL improving every season expect him to make a big contribution next season & chip in with 10-15 goals...

DCL will only get better,stronger & more capable of scoring goals & this factored in with the natural progression of his ability & confidence should not be under estimated...

We all realize that another striker is required to score 15-20 goals & help lift the burden off Richarlison & Siggurdssson however with DCL improving every season expect him to make a big contribution next season & chip in with 10-15 goals...

DCL will only get better,stronger & more capable of scoring goals & this factored in with the natural progression of his ability & confidence should not be under estimated...
I saw nothing last year that has me convinced he can score 15 goals.

His game outside of the box is good, inside the box is where he fails to convince.

If he could finish 15 goals a season I would be alright with that because few strikers manage to do that. I just don't see it.

He's had a couple of runs in the side and hasn't looked prolific in any of them.

Besides Cristiano Ronaldo I can't think of many players that all of a sudden developed the ability to be a quality finisher.

His game outside of the box is good, inside the box is where he fails to convince.

If he could finish 15 goals a season I would be alright with that because few strikers manage to do that. I just don't see it.

He's had a couple of runs in the side and hasn't looked prolific in any of them.

Besides Cristiano Ronaldo I can't think of many players that all of a sudden developed the ability to be a quality finisher.
Kane?

I think he can be a 12-15 goal striker next season but I admit that's not really based on anything I've seen, just a belief in his work ethic and attitude and the fact that every coach who comes in contact with him rates him highly

Status
Not open for further replies.