2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie I’m a bit scared of what this fee is going to end up being.

The news yesterday that Rudiger won’t start the season just made it harder.

When it say Everton have opened talks I wonder what that really means. If talks mean Chelsea have hinted/ stated they will listen to offers then it’s going to be way north of £25 million

7QGWDF.gif

Who caress though. It’s all about talent acquisition. If he moves us forward and Silva wants him then we’ll forget what the fee is like we have with Richarlison. Do you think anyone at Liverpool cares about how much Van Dijk was.

Well it’s not really the same at all because Van Dijk is worth every penny of the £75m fee and Kurt Zouma is not worth the stupid fees being talked about here. Plus we don’t have Liverpool money to throw around, we tried showing off by throwing silly fees around one time and look what happened.

Well it’s not really the same at all because Van Dijk is worth every penny of the £75m fee and Kurt Zouma is not worth the stupid fees being talked about here. Plus we don’t have Liverpool money to throw around, we tried showing off by throwing silly fees around one time and look what happened.

As Brands proved with Mina and now Gomes, we will only pay what he believes the player is worth.

The days of paying silly money for players went the moment Brands got the job,

Also look at Digne, Celtic started pissing about over Tierney, he shut them down and immediately moved onto plan B, Digne, who turned out to be a much better player

As Brands proved with Mina and now Gomes, we will only pay what he believes the player is worth.

The days of paying silly money for players went the moment Brands got the job,

Also look at Digne, Celtic started pissing about over Tierney, he shut them down and immediately moved onto plan B, Digne, who turned out to be a much better player

Hopefully you’re correct and Chelsea get laughed out of town as soon as they try to go above £30m.

I’m not sure that’s a very good mindset to have Louch mert.
It's more of playing it safe than taking a risk on some other defender tbh, Brands could pull a worldie out of nowhere, But we don't know if Yerry will be fit enough and if the other defender that isn't Zouma we buy might not be able to handle the PL pace, We know what we're getting with Zouma and we can build something with him, I said I wouldn't pay more than 10 million for him but after the int break he really held it down, I'd easily pay 30+ tbh.

I think a lot hinges on Lampard. No deal will be done until he is the manager & I'm sure he will want to have a good look at him first because of thier transfer ban.
This could take a while & i don't think we have the time to wait when we need 2 centre backs this window.
In an ideal world we sign him in the next 2 weeks for no more than £40m (high but we know him) but if it drags then this should be seen as plan B & we look at others immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.