Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not Moshiri's biggest fan but the accounts were always going to bad post Walsh until the deadwood is sold.

Next year is when we can truly judge the accounts imo.

That's an interesting one.Some great players in the Championship.

Disappointed we missed out on Maddison last year.
Was a bit inconsistent for my liking. Did go missing in the games I saw him. No doubt there's a good player in there though. And I'll never miss the opportunity to rue the overlooking of Messrs Maguire and Robertson who have more than held their own in a higher league, so maybe Bowen could also make the grade.

I’m liking the Bowen link, I know it’s probably rubbish but I do like the idea of a left footed winger cutting inside. Plus the lad can slot
I’m not sure about Bowen. I think we would end up paying similar to the fee we paid for Gomes and what we would get for Lookman and is he any better?

He’s also 23 in December, he’s not a teenager. I’d rather pay the extra and try and get a Malcolm or a Neres. Abraham has looked fantastic in the championship, but struggled in the prem, Swansea Were not a great side to be fair, but it’s still a big jump.

I’m not sure about Bowen. I think we would end up paying similar to the fee we paid for Gomes and what we would get for Lookman and is he any better?

He’s also 23 in December, he’s not a teenager. I’d rather pay the extra and try and get a Malcolm or a Neres. Abraham has looked fantastic in the championship, but struggled in the prem, Swansea Were not a great side to be fair, but it’s still a big jump.

Klaasen and Tadic looked fantastic in Ajax but struggled in the prem

Oh yeah for sure those are far better options. I’m quite wary of players from the Championship too, I know Maddison is the media’s current hypechild but in my opinion he was nothing special last season and adapting to the league doesn’t magically make him some great player worthy of an England call up.

Status
Not open for further replies.