Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....plenty in the press about Andre Gomes (incoming), Nikola Vlasic (outgoing) and Leighton Baines (staying), but here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Thursday morning;

- As reported by Noticias de Gipuzkoa, the agent of 25 year old Real Sociedad defender, Diego Llorente has told the club that an offer is about to arrive from Everton. It is suggested €30m will be enough to capture the Spanish international Centre Back.

- According to French Football, Lyon President, Jean-Michel Aulas says the door is closed on the potential departure of 23 year old attacker Bertrand Traore who is the subject of links with Everton.

- Hull Live report Everton Manager, Marco Silva is thinking of a move for Hull City winger, Jarrod Bowen. The 22 year old scored 22 goals last season.

- Futbol Arena say Galatasaray are moving closer to agreeing a deal with Everton and extending Henry Onyekuru’s stay in Turkey.

- AllNigeriaSoccer suggest several European clubs have started negotiations with Everton over a loan deal for striker Korede Adedoyin. The 18 year old Academy prospect is reported to have agreed terms on a new contract with the Toffees but is yet to sign.
I’m liking the Bowen link, I know it’s probably rubbish but I do like the idea of a left footed winger cutting inside. Plus the lad can slot

- AllNigeriaSoccer suggest several European clubs have started negotiations with Everton over a loan deal for striker Korede Adedoyin. The 18 year old Academy prospect is reported to have agreed terms on a new contract with the Toffees but is yet to sign.
[/QUOTE]

Anyone have the inside track on this lad? Confess have never heard of him.

Attachments

• 1962E53B-41C3-411F-B514-93B4F078AB3C.jpeg
    1962E53B-41C3-411F-B514-93B4F078AB3C.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 120

[/QUOTE]

Talented lad, left-footed right winger or forward, very skilful. Plays U18’s at the minute but apparently we’ve offered him a pro deal. He’s too good for the U18’s league but not been tested any higher. However at 18 maybe a foreign loan would be beneficial as I don’t think League 1 and 2 clubs would give him much of a go where it’s more cutthroat football.

I’m liking the Bowen link, I know it’s probably rubbish but I do like the idea of a left footed winger cutting inside. Plus the lad can slot
37 goals and he's won both the Hull City Supporter's Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year for the past two seasons which must show some consistency.

[/QUOTE]

....I like what I’ve seen of him. Tended to go under the radar a bit because of Simms success, @Nymzee knows more about these things than me but some on the Youth thread like him more than Simms.

Status
Not open for further replies.