2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until the night he took the ball off Baines to take that penalty and missed, he was a pretty useful player. Been a long long fall from there.

It's an odd one this. It is unquestionably the moment where his ballbag attitude became too much for anyone any longer, but the result that night was a 0-0 draw. Pickford's meltdown at Newcastle was as much an attitude issue as the Mirallas penalty and is general waved past.

It's an odd one this. It is unquestionably the moment where his ballbag attitude became too much for anyone any longer, but the result that night was a 0-0 draw. Pickford's meltdown at Newcastle was as much an attitude issue as the Mirallas penalty and is general waved past.

Pickford had good games after that, Kev didn’t. Which is strange because he was really in form before that game. Remember he banged in a fantastic free kick in the cup replay at Wham.

Once his days of sports stardom are over, I hear he plans to go into the tarmac business with his brother-in-law.

He was flying up till then, fine margins and opinions etc. but he never seemed to hit that early 100% peak, got close some days but for me the trend was always down.

Really, I wouldn’t say his first 3 or 4 games were his peak for us. The 2013/14 season he was great, but from Martinez’s second season onwards he’s been mostly as good as useless unfortunately.

Het Laaste Nieuws reporting that Miralles faces the agony of choice over whether to join Anderlecht (pish), Standard Liege (rebuilding) or Royal Antwerpen (pish) for next season.

But there's a fly in the ointment. A fly made of gold.

"Eenvoudig wordt het voor geen van de drie. Hij ligt nog een jaar onder contract bij Everton en heeft er een mooi loon"

Basically, he's got a year on his deal and a nice salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.