Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have the feeling that we won't sign a CF this window?

Gomes, two wingers, two centre backs and a right back, I reckon. No inside info, just a hunch.

As long as the players that come in are good then I don't care if we don't find out until they're holding up the shirt. In fact, there is something to be said for the novelty of being surprised with quality like we were with Bernard or Gomes last year.

Was really impressed with Bernard, especially his work rate, needs to now start adding goals to his game though.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 22 years, so clearly it’s not all about success for me, is it?

It’s about enjoyment going to the game and seeing a team that competes. Cant remember the last game that actually meant something at Goodison. League wise it’s probably Arsenal back in 2014. Not good enough.
Found the jinx.

Seeing as this is the West Ham thread...who is this Gomez they've had a bid accepted for(29 million) ? Is it anyone we're interested in?
Its not the bloke we had on loan is it?

Off Topic
West Ham are funded by Dildos

Actually they were never into sex toys. They were publishers. Sold lots of magazines and books for the dirty mac brigade, and made a lot of money. All British as well...no problem with visas. I met them both a fair number of years ago...both nice guys(then!) who were crazy about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.