Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd fancy West Ham for top 4 this season. Great early business being carried out, a deep squad full of quality, a fortress of a home ground with superb fans, and a title winning manager who knows what it takes. Dark horses to make an unlikely title push too.
I don’t think you’re alone in reckoning West Ham to be a top 4 contender . The carpetbagger has set our club back years, whilst West Hams owners have been exemplary in progressing that club.
I’m absolutely fuming and spend a lot of time reading their Knees up Mother Brown’ forum in a state of livid jealousy.

West Ham are prem favourites for me, they've addressed their weaker areas, Jack Wilshere is back, quality midfield with that fella from Villareal and going forward, they will have excellent squad depth now that Asensio and Isco are on the market and will be buying them within 48 hours:rant:

I don’t think you’re alone in reckoning West Ham to be a top 4 contender . The carpetbagger has set our club back years, whilst West Hams owners have been exemplary in progressing that club.
I’m absolutely fuming and spend a lot of time reading their Knees up Mother Brown’ forum in a state of livid jealousy.
West Ham’s owners have made their money out of exploiting a gap and Champions League qualification would surely be the climax.

West Ham’s owners have made their money out of exploiting a gap and Champions League qualification would surely be the climax.
Yes, I don’t think you’re alone in thinking West Ham will get a CL spot. I guess apportioning blame for how they have overtaken Everton in relevance, is an exercise in futility...but Blue Bill doesn’t come out of the affair smelling of roses...

Yes, I don’t think you’re alone in thinking West Ham will get a CL spot. I guess apportioning blame for how they have overtaken Everton in relevance, is an exercise in futility...but Blue Bill doesn’t come out of the affair smelling of roses...
The writing was on the wall whenever they won the World Cup in 66.

The delivery of the Dildo Superdrome has set us back considerable windows.

That Fornals West Ham have just signed is an attacking midfielder who plays either just behind the striker, or wide right. In 35 La Liga games last season he had a grand total of 2 goals and a mighty 3 assists. That tells me he is a player with very little end product. But, he’s a foreign player signed for decent money so he must be good I suppose.

Maxi Gomez, West Ham apparently have a bid accepted, but so do a big Spanish club and the player is thought to prefer to stay in Spain. So West Ham are a long way from doing that particular deal.

And people on here are now wetting the bed about the Ammers why? Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.