Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True that. Same as it didn't cost Man Utd anything to get linked to Maguire, as in your original post. The one I reacted to.
Oy.

Except I didnt say Utd had bought Maquire yet, but that IF they did(if you've never seen the word "if" before its important), we would be in a good spot with the others not spending, and then you decided to make an argument in the face of what every fan around the world knows, and every pundit good, bad, or ugly talks about every window and this is how Tottenham rarely spend and are tight with wages as well. And you did this by giving quite possibly the worst example of one person they were linked to in a paper at a time. Which would further my argument even if it did happen because Tottenham would do all of their spending in one go on someone we arent in on.

Some people...

I'll be on Clacton Pier for the next hour if anyone wants a fight, appear to be swarming with West Ham fans so I'll taunt them about their interest in Gomes until one of you gets here.
Could have told me that before I got an airplane to Dusseldorf.

West Ham seem to be very active this window. They are showing serious intent toward challenging us and Wolves for that coveted 7th place trophy.
Scatter gun approach hardly works. They don't seem to have a plan. Happens every season with them bar one when Payet carried them.

Oy.

Except I didnt say Utd had bought Maquire yet, but that IF they did(if you've never seen the word "if" before its important), we would be in a good spot with the others not spending, and then you decided to make an argument in the face of what every fan around the world knows, and every pundit good, bad, or ugly talks about every window and this is how Tottenham rarely spend and are tight with wages as well. And you did this by giving quite possibly the worst example of one person they were linked to in a paper at a time. Which would further my argument even if it did happen because Tottenham would do all of their spending in one go on someone we arent in on.

Some people...
We'll see, won't we? Btw, I sincerely hope you'll be proven right. It's certainly better for our chances if the clubs above us in the ranking drop down a level.

That said, I got a feeling you're a bit annoyed by me and tbh, I don't really fully understand why. Maybe you misunderstood my reaction, or I misunderstood yours. One thing we seem to agree on though, is that there is a golden opportunity to have a good go at challenging the top 6, well 3-6 this year.

Last edited:

West Ham are going to win the transfer window. I'm fuming here. Mosh is a fraud and Brands just sells to buy. Going to refuse to wear me foam finger and clap at the telly on 77 mins during every home game now.

West Ham are going to win the transfer window. I'm fuming here. Mosh is a fraud and Brands just sells to buy. Going to refuse to wear me foam finger and clap at the telly on 77 mins during every home game now.
I don’t think you’re alone in your West Ham fume. They are our closest and biggest rival beside the RS and the fact they are moving ahead of us should have ALL Evertonians fuuuuming.
Blue Bill has a lot to answer for...

Status
Not open for further replies.