The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, through my work. I saw the designs ages ago but I sign confidentially agreements which prevent me from revealing things on here or social media.

To be fair to Toffee Blues whomever they get their information from is top notch, it's fine for to me confirm that those designs they've made there in that tweet are basically very close to what the actual kits will be. They called Lossl out of thin air a few weeks back as well. One of the better social media accounts.

Fair enough.

What's Lossl?

As I said, through my work. I saw the designs ages ago but I sign confidentially agreements which prevent me from revealing things on here or social media.

To be fair to Toffee Blues whomever they get their information from is top notch, it's fine for to me confirm that those designs they've made there in that tweet are basically very close to what the actual kits will be. They called Lossl out of thin air a few weeks back as well. One of the better social media accounts.
KIT ITK

Nice one mate.

Please Destroy all the work you’ve done.

Also if you can give me the contact of whoever at Ev you deal with so I can make threatening phone calls to them that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Not a huge fan of the 'bib' templating that Umbro have gone with on a few of their kits this season, but not the worst effort I've seen. Away and third tops look sound enough to me.. if they're accurate that is.

Not the greatest home kit I have ever seen but I have also seen worse so small mercies. The away and third tops are decent.

What I find mind boggling is that with Hull (not that I would want 70's tiger stripes on our kit) they have managed to find something to do with the club to brand it with. We have 140 years of history and we get a generic chopped up umbro logo. :Blink:

If they are going for that split look why didn't they just make the top part white in homage to the 85/86 kit. Think they have missed a trick there.

Not the greatest home kit I have ever seen but I have also seen worse so small mercies. The away and third tops are decent.

What I find mind boggling is that with Hull (not that I would want 70's tiger stripes on our kit) they have managed to find something to do with the club to brand it with. We have 140 years of history and we get a generic chopped up umbro logo. :Blink:

If they are going for that split look why didn't they just make the top part white in homage to the 85/86 kit. Think they have missed a trick there.
I think what they are going for is an update on this from 1991-93 as they seem to be going retro with the kits this year (Hull's is from the early 90's, West Ham 80's). I think if we got what Hearts have in Royal Blue everyone would love it. Sadly it looks like we won't quite get that.

Will reserve judgement until I've seen the real thing though.

PREMIER%20LEAGUE%201991-93%20Everton%20Home%20Shirt%20jogging%20football%20shirt%20BC43972.jpg

Yes... Lossl... such an amazing signing I had forgotten about him.

To be honest - I have lost interest in signings because over the years there has been so much rumour and conjecture I just get bored with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.