2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holgate will be like a new signing.. I’m not in for these loan moves unless there is a buy clause or he’s a kid and needs development. We have too many players on loan and unless this is Kenny’s opportunity to play as we get one more season out of Coleman before we feel it’s will be Kennys turn .. I don’t know.. bit of a ramble that .

....they will know the player very well by now. I feel Brands knows what he’s doing, but this one doesn’t make much sense to me. I’m sure i’ll be proved wrong.

No, im pretty sure you are correct, hes probably not good enough, but he might be good enough as a back up.

We find out in the next 6 months or so, history suggests he will flop, but lets wait and see.

Regarding your ‘is he good enough’ point, we can’t keep hold of players just to find out. Decisions have to be made. Silva will want access to his best players, it always suggests something to me when he wants to send a squad player on loan.

Im sure we can keep him if we want to, and I’m sure he will be a better player and ready to take over right back 2 years from now.

He is not one of the players we should be looking to sell at the very first opportunity.

Im sure we can keep him if we want to, and I’m sure he will be a better player and ready to take over right back 2 years from now.

He is not one of the players we should be looking to sell at the very first opportunity.

....in 2 years time he’ll be 24, it’s a bold statement to say he’ll improve to be first choice RB at that point. Time will tell, but if that is the aim then we shouldn’t be bringing in a RB and we should give Kenny a new contract so he can’t leave when this one expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.