Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

First time in over 10 years I've posted in here.

My cousin hung himself early hours of this morning, no warning signs, happy chap on the outside with a good job and seemingly no troubles. I'm absolutely heartbroken.

If anybody feel like they can't cope, please please PLEASE talk to somebody - no problems are insurmountable.
Thoughts with you mate.

My cousin hung himself early hours of this morning, no warning signs, happy chap on the outside with a good job and seemingly no troubles. I'm absolutely heartbroken.

If anybody feel like they can't cope, please please PLEASE talk to somebody - no problems are insurmountable.

Can’t even imagine what you’re going through, I’m sorry to hear it mate.

Same goes for you, of course, if you need to chat, be it in here or via PM.

Thoughts with you and your family.

Jeez fella, sorry for your loss. You ok?

Can’t even imagine what you’re going through, I’m sorry to hear it mate.

Same goes for you, of course, if you need to chat, be it in here or via PM.

Cheers mate, appreciated

Jeez fella, sorry for your loss. You ok?

Not gonna lie its hit me and everyone else for 6, my auntie and uncle are genuinely the nicest people you could wish to meet too - nobody knows what to say because what can you say?

They run a charity for children of Chernobyl and are having some come over next month, they pay for a load of kids to come over and take them to them parks, discovery centres and stuff and they don't deserve this. Gutted that he couldnt talk to me or my brothers, or his brother either about what was troubling him so much.

Cheers mate, appreciated

Not gonna lie its hit me and everyone else for 6, my auntie and uncle are genuinely the nicest people you could wish to meet too - nobody knows what to say because what can you say?

They run a charity for children of Chernobyl and are having some come over next month, they pay for a load of kids to come over and take them to them parks, discovery centres and stuff and they don't deserve this. Gutted that he couldnt talk to me or my brothers, or his brother either about what was troubling him so much.
Terrible. Words don't help, you (and they) must be utterly numb. I guess the best you can call do is to he there for one another and support each other, with time and appreciation. Like you say, they seem wonderful people doing good works for others. They don't deserve that.

Anybody feeling suicidal should stop and think of the ripples, the tidal waves of loss and regret their actions could create to those they love. It is never the answer.

Condolences mate. Unfortunately I know too many lads who have taken what they feel is the only way out. A family is never the same and the questions everyone has will go unanswered. I have said it on here before but talking and counselling are a MUST for any with depression as it pulled me back from a very dark place. Don't listen to the macho "man up" crap because the graveyards are filling up with lads who "manned up". All you and your family can do is try and support each other and you sound like you have a great family.

Cheers mate, appreciated

Have experienced similar as has my neighbour. You cant live in someones head and when they are so ill there is little that we can do. Your relations will be full of blaming themselves but it is not the case. Really sorry for your loss and do understand. Look after them.

Thoughts are with you mate.

Devastating news, thoughts are with you