Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
How is he a fraud? More to the point how are you even still here?

This is your famous question is it ?

Okay, what have we achieved since Moshiri came on board? Are we in a much better place as a club ?

Have we started building the stadium?

Has he financed it?

Point 2 - ive been here since around 2012 mate. Is this a big problem for you?

I firmly believe he has the clubs best interests at heart but he's also responsible for the likes of that knicker sniffer Steve Walsh. I hope he's learning from his mistakes, this summer is going to tell us a lot.

No he doesn't. He invests a couple of hundred nillion in shares and debt, and the player sales and tv revenue have funded any player transactions and wages.

Itls an utter myth Moshiri has done anything more progressive than Kenwright did...including the fantasy stadium schemes.

These people are so down in the dumps, so desperate for Moshirir to be the knight in white amour we desperately need that are refusing to actually look at the situation.

For some reason hes a saviour to some in the Ambramovic or Sheik mould yet in reality hes more like Hicks and Gillett or Michael Knighton.

These people are so down in the dumps, so desperate for Moshirir to be the knight in white amour we desperately need that are refusing to actually look at the situation.

For some reason hes a saviour to some in the Ambramovic or Sheik mould yet in reality hes more like Hicks and Gillett or Michael Knighton.
No, in reality he's nothing like any of the four you've listed there.

I firmly believe he has the clubs best interests at heart but he's also responsible for the likes of that knicker sniffer Steve Walsh. I hope he's learning from his mistakes, this summer is going to tell us a lot.

Yes he was, but I for one without hindsight thought they were the dream team at that time, I was wrong, so was Moshiri and in all honesty in my opinion the majority of the fan base were wrong and rightly let down, by Koeman and Walsh.

This is your famous question is it ?

Okay, what have we achieved since Moshiri came on board? Are we in a much better place as a club ?

Have we started building the stadium?

Has he financed it?

Point 2 - ive been here since around 2012 mate. Is this a big problem for you?

No he hasn't built the stadium and he's not going to finance it, tell me what owner has built and financed their own stadium ? Even your loft conversion is on the never never.

In reality, what we are likely to see is the true intentions of Moshiri.

Today marks the culmination of what were likely pre-contract agreements to acquire shares. Its likely Bill and previous shareholders could have had terms and conditions to release their shareholdings to be met over a period of time i.e. investment in new ground, investment in club, removing debt, transfer funds etc.

Its likely if he has achieved his shareholding target hes met all those requirements. He now has a free wheel and will now to be acting off his own bat, so we are likely to see what his true intentions are for the club and how he views Everton as an investment vehicle.

We are likely to learn more about Moshiri in the months ahead and his true intentions for the club, then at any point he has been here, what happens next is going to be very, very telling........

In reality, what we are likely to see is the true intentions of Moshiri.

Today marks the culmination of what were likely pre-contract agreements to acquire shares. Its likely Bill and previous shareholders could have had terms and conditions to release their shareholdings to be met over a period of time i.e. investment in new ground, investment in club, removing debt, transfer funds etc.

Its likely if he has achieved his shareholding target hes met all those requirements. He now has a free wheel and will now to be acting off his own bat, so we are likely to see what his true intentions are for the club and how he views Everton as an investment vehicle.

We are likely to learn more about Moshiri in the months ahead and his true intentions for the club, then at any point he has been here, what happens next is going to be very, very telling........
Sells richarlison to PSG for 150 mil ...

Shares increased = transfer money gone

tenor.gif