Everton players on loan 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot. Struggled to make an impression at Grasshoppers - who are about to be relegated (!) - and was booted out of the squad by their second manager after Thorsten Fink was fired. The second manager has also been fired. The third manager has brought him back into the squad every now and again, but he's done the sum total of nowt in his spell at GC so there's no chance of them taking him back, especially with them playing in the Swiss second division next season.
christ

What happened to Tarashaj?
Not a lot. Struggled to make an impression at Grasshoppers - who are about to be relegated (!) - and was booted out of the squad by their second manager after Thorsten Fink was fired. The second manager has also been fired. The third manager has brought him back into the squad every now and again, but he's done the sum total of nowt in his spell at GC so there's no chance of them taking him back, especially with them playing in the Swiss second division next season.

...I don’t mind these signings, though. The strategy of buying young talent is low risk and potentially high reward. Most will fail, but Stones, DCL, Holgate, Lookman et al haven’t worked out too bad.

Championship
West Bromwich Albion - Mason Holgate played full match and was booked in 1-2 away defeat at Aston Villa

OS Match Report

Fan comments
"Can’t believe we didn’t get the penalty on Holgate."

(Can understand Baggies fans being upset - looked a clear penalty to me. Other than that thought Holgate had a steady game, especially after he went into central defence.)

Championship
West Bromwich Albion - Mason Holgate played full match and missed a penalty in loss on penalties to Aston Villa

Twitter stuff
29 | First blood to Albion! Craig Dawson gets highest from Mason Holgate’s long throw to nod it in to the far corner.
67 | Three more opportunities as we try and take control of the tie. Jay Rodriguez sees his shot saved, Mason Holgate heads over and Chris Brunt hits one narrowly wide.

Fan comment
"Clear mistake letting young inexperienced Holgate take the first pen."
(and more comments in similar vein)

Championship
West Bromwich Albion - Mason Holgate played full match and missed a penalty in loss on penalties to Aston Villa

Twitter stuff
29 | First blood to Albion! Craig Dawson gets highest from Mason Holgate’s long throw to nod it in to the far corner.
67 | Three more opportunities as we try and take control of the tie. Jay Rodriguez sees his shot saved, Mason Holgate heads over and Chris Brunt hits one narrowly wide.

Fan comment
"Clear mistake letting young inexperienced Holgate take the first pen."
(and more comments in similar vein)

THey didn't have one pen taker on thr pitch. Weird management to sub the takers before pens.

Eggs, I think his attitude is the problem - thought he had made it when he had the first team games last year. It was suggested to me that he wasn't training with Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.