Martina: 500k
Dowell £6 million
Pennington £2 million

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Soumare Gomes

Richarlison Siggurdsson Neres

Haller

....I remember Haller scoring against England at Wembley after Ray Wilson headed it out. He must be some age now, but fair play to him.

In

CF - Haller £35 million
LW - Neres £40 million

CM - Soumare £25 million
CM - Gomes £25 million

CB - Zouma £20 million

GK - Heaton/Pope (backup) £10 million

Out:

Jags
Williams
Bolasie £5 million
McCarthy (loan with view of perm move)
Besic £5 million
Gana £30 million
Tosun £12 million
Lookman £20 million
Vlasic £12 million
Niasse £5 million
Sandro £2 million
Mirallas (further loan until gone)
Dowell £6 million
Pennington £2 million

Pickford

Soumare Gomes

Haller
So you want us to be worse? Because that's a worse side than we are currently putting out. Neres isn't Bernard, yet. Haller is an improvement over DCL, but Soumare is a massive downgrade from Gana. Frankly, it would be insane to slot him into the starting lineup when he's played less than 1000 minutes of footy at Ligue 1 level and is only playing right now because LOSC games are meaningless. I've been impressed with him, too, but come on, 25M? We'll see how he does at the U20 World Cup.

Well, he's got to be playing somewhere? Or does he have only 5 appearances in total? That seems unlikely.
He's not a first teamer, quite yet and usually doesn't make the bench. He would've been scouted at the U20 South American Championships and I believe he's the captain of the Argentina U20 World Cup team set to play in a couple weeks.

So you want us to be worse? Because that's a worse side than we are currently putting out. Neres isn't Bernard, yet. Haller is an improvement over DCL, but Soumare is a massive downgrade from Gana. Frankly, it would be insane to slot him into the starting lineup when he's played less than 1000 minutes of footy at Ligue 1 level and is only playing right now because LOSC games are meaningless. I've been impressed with him, too, but come on, 25M? We'll see how he does at the U20 World Cup.

Hope Gana stays myself but I think its very unlikely that he decides to stay this summer - the problem is who is available to replace him?

Ndombele - no chance

Docoure/Ndidi - would cost £45-50 million

Considering we need to spend big on a CF I cant see the club forking out that kind of fee for a CM especially if Gomes and Zouma come in for circa £45-50 million between them.

I like Bernard but feel he doesnt score/assist enough. Maybe another season in the Prem will do him good especially with a better CF in the side however for me like Coleman he shouldnt be a guaranteed first 11 player - if there is good competition out there available we should be looking- Neres would be more than good enough competition and someone who looks to have massive potential like Richarlison.

He's not a first teamer, quite yet and usually doesn't make the bench. He would've been scouted at the U20 South American Championships and I believe he's the captain of the Argentina U20 World Cup team set to play in a couple weeks.

i'm just saying it's not like they don't have youth and reserve teams in SA. I doubt he hasn't been playing at all, and further I doubt our scouts haven't been watching him closely, if indeed he's a transfer target.

In

CF - Haller £35 million
LW - Neres £40 million

CM - Soumare £25 million
CM - Gomes £25 million

CB - Zouma £20 million

GK - Heaton/Pope (backup) £10 million

Out:

Jags
Williams
Bolasie £5 million
McCarthy (loan with view of perm move)
Besic £5 million
Gana £30 million
Tosun £12 million
Lookman £20 million
Vlasic £12 million
Niasse £5 million
Sandro £2 million
Mirallas (further loan until gone)
Dowell £6 million
Pennington £2 million

Pickford

Soumare Gomes

Haller

YES!

This is exactly what we need.

Some excellent early work demonstrating a lack of understanding of the transfer market and player values, transitioning well into a sensational list of speculative outgoings; beautifully overlooking that given the salary expectations of most of these players we'll need to pay the other club to take them. But, he's not done there Alan. It's magnificently capped off with the proverbial star on the top of the tree - a line up schematic.

Glorious work.

YES!

This is exactly what we need.

Some excellent early work demonstrating a lack of understanding of the transfer market and player values, transitioning well into a sensational list of speculative outgoings; beautifully overlooking that given the salary expectations of most of these players we'll need to pay the other club to take them. But, he's not done there Alan. It's sensationally capped off with the proverbial star on the top of the tree - a line up schematic.

Glorious work.

Log off you bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.