Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what he does, but he always seems a step out of position in defense. He's a good harrier up top but I think he's a defensive liability as a proper midfielder.
Not more than Gomes. Gylfi actual makes tackles, interceptions, he's actually decent in the middle of the pitch in that regard. Good positioning. Just lacks athleticism.

I could do the role DCL does. I wouldn't score either.

Haha as funny as that is mate, DCL has contributed a great deal to the team from Feb onward. The team is better when he plays upfront, yes he does need to start finding the net and yes we do need another striker anyway but I don't think we'd have been anywhere near as successful with Tosun or Niasse upfront these last few months.

Hes young and south American
Never even heard of him but hes amazing already can feel it

For that £11.5mil fee and his limited appearances Brands must have seen something extra special

I mean just 5 appearances for his club and 8 u20 caps...hard to judge a player on that let alone valuing him at his buyout clause.

As per Echo:

Seamus Coleman is set to remain as Everton's first-choice right-back next term and Kenny could find himself on the periphery of the squad.

The 22-year-old made seven Premier League starts this season but only one in the final 11 games and the Blues could offer him the chance to play regular football elsewhere.

Everton are looking to add another young right-back this summer, as they begin to plan for life without Coleman, and so the club are open to allowing Kenny go to out on loan for a season.

For that £11.5mil fee and his limited appearances Brands must have seen something extra special

I mean just 5 appearances for his club and 8 u20 caps...hard to judge a player on that let alone valuing him at his buyout clause.

Like probably everyone, never heard of him. But that said, having a buyout for one so inexperienced would suggest to me that Brands has known about this lad for a while. Its his natural playground after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.