2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is at what price should we start to think about it? For me if we got offered 80 we would have to have a serious think.
It's like Liverpool and Spurs selling top.players and reinvesting, it's how they got to where they are.

....reports suggest we’ve told PSG the asking price, €70m. That seems cheap to me.
'reports' where from, if it's just media gossip, the kind that like to sell any decent player outside of the sky 6, then can we file under ignore please?

£110 mil but only got player of the month once, in his first month. It's a strange old world.

....Le10 Sport, it’s all media gossip. I doubt anybody on here believes it, just chatting about it, Matey.
Cheers for clarifying that mate. I expect many more media outlets will be selling him over the next few months, Brazilian international, goal scorer, young, doesn't play for a so called European elite club. He ticks many boxes.

Same here, bearing in mind its PSG. As an aside, I cant understand why any decent player would want to go there. Like, if you are that level decent, you are going to be paid loads of money, wherever you go. But PSG are basically Salford City on speed.

Living in Paris has got to be a draw.

Better than living in Salford anyway...

PSG and the likes don't buy potential. Richarlison is good but he's not the finished product yet. I doubt he'll be moving for a season or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.