2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign Gomey up.

Knowing Kenwright he'll be wanting to save a month's wages and will go for him in middle of June, only for Gomes to have signed for Spurs in the meantime.

Reece James is going to be twice the player Gomes is. Can't understand why we don't appear to be considering him, even accounting for Chelsea's transfer position. The lad is pure class and built like an ox. Knows what he's intending to do with the ball before he actually has it, unlike players like Ross Barkley who generally appear to make things up on the hoof.

Reece James is going to be twice the player Gomes is. Can't understand why we don't appear to be considering him, even accounting for Chelsea's transfer position. The lad is pure class and built like an ox. Knows what he's intending to do with the ball before he actually has it, unlike players like Ross Barkley who generally appear to make things up on the hoof.

Reece James is a right back isn't he?

did you really disrespect Gomes like this, Schneid and Gomes do completely different jobs, Morgan is essentially Gana 2.0 where he breaks up the play and is defending in our own box
Gomes is the man who carries the ball forward and hits diagonal balls while also getting forward himself
It's simple really if we can get him we should but if not I don't think it'll be too big of a loss really.
Disrespect? Either you're a closet reverse Aretha Franklin, or its a case of 'Lelouch is inda house innit.'
Give over soft lad.
And if they do different jobs why did he come in as a straight swap?

Your conclusion on Gomes is exactly the same as mine

Disrespect? Either you're a closet reverse Aretha Franklin, or its a case of 'Lelouch is inda house innit.'
Give over soft lad.
And if they do different jobs why did he come in as a straight swap?

Your conclusion on Gomes is exactly the same as mine
Well because Morgan is more reliable than Tom Davies calling him a more stylish Morgan is just utter nonsense, While we may share the same conclusion I think he should be held in a higher regard.

How do you know we're not looking at him?

Well because Morgan is more reliable than Tom Davies calling him a more stylish Morgan is just utter nonsense, While we may share the same conclusion I think he should be held in a higher regard.
You hold him in such high regard, but you're not really too arsed if we don't sign him.
I'll put you down as a definate maybe then.

You hold him in such high regard, but you're not really too arsed if we don't sign him.
I'll put you down as a definate maybe then.
It's more of me having confidence in Brands to sign someone just as good or better if we can't get Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.