2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr Rhyl..

We shouldn't have to offer first dibs on any of our players, we are not the RS
Hi BBN I'm not really bothered about what the RS do I just thought it's what they may request as a bargaining tool. Like you I hope he's here for a very long time

Not even convinced we should buy Gomes to be honest. They will try and over charge us for a player they laughed at and we played in to form. People think it's great being friendly with Barca, in reality they sell over priced players because of their name alone. Malcolm will be up for sale this summer and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dembele and Coutinho either.

Not even convinced we should buy Gomes to be honest. They will try and over charge us for a player they laughed at and we played in to form. People think it's great being friendly with Barca, in reality they sell over priced players because of their name alone. Malcolm will be up for sale this summer and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dembele and Coutinho either.
They'd be fools to get rid of Dembele

After what I saw tonight I genuinely wouldn’t have Malcolm in our first team over Richarlison or Bernard.

After what I saw tonight I genuinely wouldn’t have Malcolm in our first team over Richarlison or Bernard.

Malcolm is a very strange case, for someone who scores and assist for fun in the French league to someone who can’t dribble can’t pass and can’t sync with the rest of the team. Whenever I watch him play, he looks as capable as niasse, nothing more. The same can be said about Coutinho. For whatever reason I cannot explain.

Ask Gomes if he wants to go back to a hopeless bunch like Barca or stick with a new project fired up by determination to match their city rivals.
Or something like that.

Malcolm is a very strange case, for someone who scores and assist for fun in the French league to someone who can’t dribble can’t pass and can’t sync with the rest of the team. Whenever I watch him play, he looks as capable as niasse, nothing more. The same can be said about Coutinho. For whatever reason I cannot explain.
Weird isn’t it - last night he genuinely looked like he didn’t know how to play football.

Gomes looked far better than some of barcas midfielders last night...... he will be going back......
I only saw a couple of the televised games he had there,but if you'd seen the stick he got I'd strongly doubt it,although a move back to Spain could well be on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.