Next Sunday prematch beers around Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the suggestions and messages of support. You must all be dreading Liverpool winning the league. They won’t though, can’t see Man City slipping up. We’re looking forward to a good day out, 7th place secured and nicking a point to really spoil their day.

Whilst your nicking a point, nick some of their flags as they don't half get upset when they get robbed

Sounds like we’ll be welcome in any of the pubs around your ground then. On a Liverpool home game are there parking restrictions around the Goodison area? Do you expect the pubs to be busy with Blues fans all hoping for a Wolves win?

Definitely
Sounds like we’ll be welcome in any of the pubs around your ground then. On a Liverpool home game are there parking restrictions around the Goodison area? Do you expect the pubs to be busy with Blues fans all hoping for a Wolves win?
definitely welcome, and yes there are parking restrictions, there are payable car parks though, but will be swarming with that lot. If it was me I’d be parking somewhere near Walton. Even better if your going to be having a few pints just take the train then a taxi to county road area.

We parked on the A580 by Walton Sports Centre for free when we came to Goodison, so that’s probably the best bet then. Cheers all. See you in the pub!

Last edited:

Yes plenty in the pubs wanting you to win, look out for the ones that haven't any colours on , talk with a local accent and don't have a look of a born again christian off to a Billy Graham meeting talking gibberish and passing it off as talking to angels or Shanks, in there case.normally start off talking with, i used to go cant get a ticket , 5 times. bitters ,mancs, ultra scouse me lad bla blaaaaa blarrr, at by this point you will ,be looking to fk of the bog or another pub to get away from them .
The Big Red stain on humanity thankfully hasnt took over us all,

Black Horse sounds like a good shout. Getting up there early so could maybe park there too. Nice one. And a beer garden if the sun’s out!

Seeing as I nearly got knocked out at the Liverpool supporters bar in Valencia on Wednesday night I think I'll be giving it a swerve too haha.

Living outside of the city means nothing when it comes to avoiding Liverpool fans in pubs.
They are like rats and ex Liverpool players as pundits on TV, you are never more than ten yards away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.