Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackster109

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Thought he was at fault for the free-kick today, to me it looked like he expecting that to go over. It was a good free-kick but from a distance that I expect a Premiership keeper to save. If he shuffled across he could have easily caught that or pushed it over instead of attempting a half-hearted leap /dive.

I'm a bit concerned about him this eason, time for Mucha?

Thats my opionion anyway.

He's made more mistakes this season than he has in all the other ones for us combined.

I'm worried. I'd try Mucha for a couple of games, if only to implore Howard to up his game.

Not time for Mucha. No keeper anywhere let alone the Premiership was stopping that!

He got his hand right by it though, and it looked like he pulled away at the last minute, as if he thought it was going over.

Thought he was at fault for the free-kick today, to me it looked like he expecting that to go over. It was a good free-kick but from a distance that I expect a Premiership keeper to save. If he shuffled across he could have easily caught that or pushed it over instead of attempting a half-hearted leap /dive.

In a word. Yes.

Time for Mucha to get a run. You can't do worse than allowing four goals to West Brom at home.

An' mine , kid .

Not Mucha though , not yet .

Yeah this game and this season is Howards fault. What a joke.

I'm a big fan, and now even I'm starting to worry (for Everton and USMNT). Listening to his interviews, this stuff gets to him, big time. And I mean big time. So I'm a little worried about his confidence after a 4 goal game.

He did throw his body at the free-kick - the entire goal rattled after he hit the post, though a little bit late. He looked like he mis-timed it a bit, though the shot was spectacular.

I wish I could judge him now when almost the entire team isn't all over the shop too.

I dunno... I want him to get better badly.

Can we go get Brad Guzan? He's sitting on his butt at Aston Villa and has been awesome as a backup keeper to the US team... I trust him more than Mucha. He'd be a bargain.

Oh, and the game against Chelsea is NOT the time to put in your new trial keeper. Not the time to be newly communicating with someone in your net.

Status
Not open for further replies.