2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha....

I was warned about this site being full of absolute helmets. Embarrassment to the club. Kopites in blue... ridiculing a lad cos they never liked him from the get go and his recent upturn made them worry they may not get a brand toy in the summer.

Pity he never played for shakthar.... like Bernie eh... as the poster above said.... he was given plenty of patience.

Sad. Laters....

Hahaha....

I was warned about this site being full of absolute helmets. Embarrassment to the club. Kopites in blue... ridiculing a lad cos they never liked him from the get go and his recent upturn made them worry they may not get a brand toy in the summer.

Pity he never played for shakthar.... like Bernie eh... as the poster above said.... he was given plenty of patience.

Sad. Laters....
Don’t let the door hit you lad

Hahaha....

Sad. Laters....

giphy.gif

Yet another good shift. Never gives less than 100%

I realise bedwetters who’s only experience is on play station might not appreciate the difficulty of gale force winds.

I don’t think young Dom is in charge or recruitment, so we can hardly blame him for not having Cavani in the squad.., but he’s seen off “super Kev” & a £40m signing from Turkey, I’d say he’s doing OK.

He's leading the line for Everton, massive pressure but it is what it is, he has to be slotting when the chances come along because opportunities to stake a claim don't come round very often.
Can't ever disagree with the mac.. I just wish we as fans could have some perspective. If Dom starts scoring regularly, we cant keep him, if he dont, we shouldnt keep him. He is a young lad with a lot to improve on, guaranteed he already knows this from Silva.. but at present, he puts a shift in, his hold up play is terrific ....cant we just give him that for this season. Next season we should expect a little more. Tbh I have seen a huge improvement this year with Dom and I will happily give him another two to show he is up to the task of ...at least working towards being in a number of forward players that can help us move forward. Love Dom's aptitude me x

Hahaha....

Sad. Laters....
I'm sure you'll be back with another multi in the near future.

Yet another good shift. Never gives less than 100%

I realise bedwetters who’s only experience is on play station might not appreciate the difficulty of gale force winds.

I don’t think young Dom is in charge or recruitment, so we can hardly blame him for not having Cavani in the squad.., but he’s seen off “super Kev” & a £40m signing from Turkey, I’d say he’s doing OK.
Who did we sign for 40m?

Hahaha....

Sad. Laters....

Gone on tilt ?

Havnt seen the match, so take it he missed a few. Happens.

We beat United Chelsea and Arsenal without him slotting iirc.

We beat those teams because the chances DIDNT fall to our striker. We lost against newly promoted and already relegated side and a crap palace side because our only chances DID fall to our striker and we scored zero goals. That’s concerning is it not ?

The lad works his socks off for the team. However if we have aspirations to break the top 6, you need ability allied to workrate. There is no doubt his general all round play has improved this season, but to break the top 6, we need someone who can score chances when they come our way on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.