2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he should of slotted and he never but this is a lad who was playing CM four years ago I wonder if he would make it as a midfielder instead? He has the attributes in terms of strength and power as well as being good in the air.
On the off chance that you’re being serious... he could never have been a midfielder. He lacks some of the key attributes of a striker, he lacks all of the key attributes of a midfielder.

On the off chance that you’re being serious... he could never have been a midfielder. He lacks some of the key attributes of a striker, he lacks all of the key attributes of a midfielder.
When at Sheffield United he was a CM until 4 years ago so surely had something about him

Yeah, just like I had something about me as a teenage winger for a current league 2 club. Maybe Marco should pick me instead of Richarlison?
Yeah because that’s exactly what I was getting at. Sort your head out all I was doing was pointing out that he was playing as a midfielder for Sheffield United. What that has to do with your level of playing career I don’t know?

Yeah because that’s exactly what I was getting at. Sort your head out all I was doing was pointing out that he was playing as a midfielder for Sheffield United. What that has to do with your level of playing career I don’t know?

He might have played out wide in a 4-4-2 but there’s no way he played centrally.

Status
Not open for further replies.