Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 points behind Wolves with only 2 to go and they have Fulham at home in their next match. And so ends another season of under achievement, frustration and disappointment.

We need to win the last 2, simple as that.

I’m gutted not to get european football, but if Wolves beat us to it by winning on the last day, that will be consolation enough!

So basically we need a Fulham win and a draw St Mordor, followed by dismissing burnley and then Tottenham at their ground...not much to ask

4 points behind Wolves with only 2 to go and they have Fulham at home in their next match. And so ends another season of under achievement, frustration and disappointment.

Unless Wolves lose two matches in a row.

As much as I always want Everton to be in Europe this is one of the few times were it might be beneficial not to be.

To do the amount of player recycling we've got planned and then overload them with games early on ends up with a team of strangers playing every four days. Just like last time.

Do our business, let things gel, then ideally go into Europe ready for it and ready to do well again.

As much as I always want Everton to be in Europe this is one of the few times were it might be beneficial not to be.

To do the amount of player recycling we've got planned and then overload them with games early on ends up with a team of strangers playing every four days. Just like last time.

Do our business, let things gel, then ideally go into Europe ready for it and ready to do well again.

Exactly what I came here to post. It's the ideal situation really, we've started to look like a proper side in the last couple of months and with really good business in the summer we could be flying early on next season. Europa would probably be too much too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.