2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Walcott squares that ball he gets a goal. He also made the one for Richarlison’s. He’s doing brilliantly for a young player we picked up for buttons.

I don’t understand why the wide forwards (Bernard aside) don’t understand that an unselfish pass to a tap in will be held in as high a regard by the fans.

I would have Rom back tomorrow because he is a great goal scorer. His attitude looks a bit wrong but maybe there is rot at the core of his present club. DCL did really well today. As is so often said, if only his goal touch was good. He can be proud of his performance today, he gave Smalling a very hard time.

Because a great goal scorer helped United to the win today? He did nothing.

We created nothing for DCL today so whoever was up front would have ended with 0 goals.

Strikers like lukaku mate??? Fab today wasn't he... £90m right there. What did you like best? His inability to use his 2 stone advantage on zouma to any effect? His trampoline shins or the fact that he conceded possession at a ridiculous rate?

That’s based on one game, if you seriously think DCL is better than him over a season then you are wrong. Going off your logic Gana is better than Pogba , Walcott better than martial and Pickford better than de gae

I don’t understand why the wide forwards (Bernard aside) don’t understand that an unselfish pass to a tap in will be held in as high a regard by the fans.

I know he hasn’t scored for ages and we were 3-0 up but I still think he should have squared it even tho he scored , if that makes sense. He only just squeezes it past the gk when the pass was a very easy one to make. Lucky it came off for him or else he would be getting heaps of flack right now

Nearly every successful team ever , has had a striker that scores goals.

Nearly,
except:
....Grioud for France
....Gudjohensen at Barcelona and at times during his Chelsea stint (he did have two huge years though)
....Kanu at Arsenal

etc.

If DCL was scoring even 1/4 with the link up play he provides, he could become a crucial, great player.

He is fine. Best striker we've got by a mile and has a huge future ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.