2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had we had Harry Kane, this forum would have sold him waaay before he matured.

Good job you/we dont work in football.
I’m all for giving young players a chance but the lad is 22 in October and has showed next to nothing at the club.

He’s not even able to dislodge a 33 year old ex conference player from a Championship side so it’s laughable to suggest that he’s the midfield version of Harry Kane.

Wrong on so many levels.

He needs a proper chance.
He’s had proper chances, he’s now not even managing to make a starting 11 in the division below (unlike Kane who was making decent impressions when he was out on loan)

He’s done. He’s a luxury player without enough quality to justify having him in a team. A couple of screamers in pre season games does not a great player make.

Wrong on so many levels.

He needs a proper chance.
He’s had a proper chances at Forest and now Sheffield United and hasn’t taken them.

He’s a player with very good technical ability but by all accounts goes missing for long periods.

I’d like him to succeed but I don’t see him making a Premier League appearance for us.

He’s had proper chances, he’s now not even managing to make a starting 11 in the division below (unlike Kane who was making decent impressions when he was out on loan)

He’s done. He’s a luxury player without enough quality to justify having him in a team. A couple of screamers in pre season games does not a great player make.

Nah, he has not had a chance.

Fans of teams he has been at love him.

Not every player can be messi.

The lad has talent, is young and needs our support, and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.