Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s all conjecture, especially without links but Brands has mentioned ‘top 6 fringe players’ and i’ll throw Davinson Sanchez at Spurs into the mix. If Zouma returns to Chelsea we will need a similar type and Sanchez also forms an effective partner for Yerry Mina for Colombia.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 but they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.

He has played a fair bit this season though? Definitely the right thinking though.

You can try and reinvent the wheel a bit, trying to beat the top clubs to players, but sometimes you can get the same player at a more affordable price when they are a bit more developed a couple of years later.

I'd have Sanchez all day especially for anything below what Spurs paid for him.

There are a lot of players like this too knocking about. It's clear Brands sees it as a good opportunity (which it is). Aurier might be another from Spurs. Iwobi at Arsenal. Lindelof or even Martial at United.

....it’s all conjecture, especially without links but Brands has mentioned ‘top 6 fringe players’ and i’ll throw Davinson Sanchez at Spurs into the mix. If Zouma returns to Chelsea we will need a similar type and Sanchez also forms an effective partner for Yerry Mina for Colombia.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 but they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.

Levy will probably want double.

Oh I guess its slate Richarlison day? Because we just sign up double digit goal scoring wingers who are also young enough to improve all the time so who needs him?

I don’t think anybody doubts his abilities or lacks appreciation for his contributions...

But the dropping the head and sulking combined with the Zaha/Salah level diving week in and out dosen’t endear him to some of us...

The work ethic in defence he showed at the beginning of the season was exponentially greater than anything in recent months... he has also stopped providing key passes and become far more selfish in his decision making

I think its fair criticism no?

I don’t think anybody doubts his abilities or lacks appreciation for his contributions...

But the dropping the head and sulking combined with the Zaha/Salah level diving week in and out dosen’t endear him to some of us...

The work ethic in defence he showed at the beginning of the season was exponentially greater than anything in recent months... he has also stopped providing key passes and become far more selfish in his decision making

I think its fair criticism no?
The workrate thing is blatantly untrue. He basically marked Hazard the entire Chelsea game. He never was providing key passes people just didn't notice early in the season for some reason and that is clearly something he needs to develop but he's actually done ok on the right. The sulking thing doesn't really bother me that much if I'm honest.

He can clearly improve but the sentiment on here is actually just sell him for exactly what we paid. That's silly.

The workrate thing is blatantly untrue. He basically marked Hazard the entire Chelsea game. He never was providing key passes people just didn't notice early in the season for some reason and that is clearly something he needs to develop but he's actually done ok on the right. The sulking thing doesn't really bother me that much if I'm honest.

He can clearly improve but the sentiment on here is actually just sell him for exactly what we paid. That's silly.

Ok i agree with the Chelsea game however outside maybe 2 or 3 occasions in the Arsenal game i struggle to think of another...

the sulking dropping the head the moment something dosen’t go his way is frustrating as he is not pressing at that point or looking to get back and defend just acting like a petulant child

The diving is disgusting from any player and i hate it with a passion

As for the fee i totally agree, i don’t want to see him sold nor do i think he will be... and if he was to be he is as valuable to us as Romelu was and i felt he went too cheaply....

I want to see some competition that can force Richo to focus more work harder and be more of a team player

As i already said earlier the only player i want replaced is Gylfi

Status
Not open for further replies.