Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

....it’s all conjecture, especially without links but Brands has mentioned ‘top 6 fringe players’ and i’ll throw Davinson Sanchez at Spurs into the mix. If Zouma returns to Chelsea we will need a similar type and Sanchez also forms an effective partner for Yerry Mina for Colombia.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 but they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.

....it’s all conjecture, especially without links but Brands has mentioned ‘top 6 fringe players’ and i’ll throw Davinson Sanchez at Spurs into the mix. If Zouma returns to Chelsea we will need a similar type and Sanchez also forms an effective partner for Yerry Mina for Colombia.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 and they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.

Not a chance.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 but they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.
Not a chance.
...probably not, but Brands did say he would never think we didn’t have a chance of signing a player. I was surprised Spurs paid so much for him, though, and he’s struggling for game time.

Hes played 31 games in all competitions

Including 6 starts in champs league and 19 in league. With Alderweireld likely off he should stay.

Good thinking though as we could have paired him and Mina.

One thought, if its true they like Keane at £50mil (lol) we could offer a straight swap lol

Richarlison linked with Barca for (what a joke) €50m (lol)

On a serious note... Barca are only allowed 3 non-EU players in a match day squad currently being taken up by Messi, Suarez, Coutihno, Arthur, Vidal, and Malcom all of which were brought in last summer.

Would we take a Malcom + Cash offer from Barca? I can’t see Silva being happy about it but does seem interesting to me. Richarlison will have a chance at the match day squad with the potential offloading of Suarez, Coutihno, and Vidal this summer.

Only Vidal, Arthur & Malcom are non-EU in the squad currently. Good chance Malcom & Vidal will not be in the squad next season

Im not the biggest Richarlison fan in the world to be honest however i am willing to bet everything i have that he isn’t going anywhere this window...

after the last summer window i have the utmost confidence in Brands and Silva’s recruitment

The only starting XI player i would like to see sold and replaced would be gylfi

Thought Max Aarons was in the championship team of the season but read an article on Reece James the right back at wigan (loan from chelsea) and it says he was...

Just wondering as a few posters had commented on Aarons being a good shout for a transfer target...

Wigan game was on Sky last week and I thought Reece James was the best player on the pitch. Strong and versatile, with a little bit of snide. With respect to Wigan, he could succeed in the Premiership.

Hes played 31 games in all competitions

Including 6 starts in champs league and 19 in league. With Alderweireld likely off he should stay.

Good thinking though as we could have paired him and Mina.

One thought, if its true they like Keane at £50mil (lol) we could offer a straight swap lol

I may not be alone in having doubts about Mina, so far. If Zouma goes I think we need another centre back good enough to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.