• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves losing to Southampton, Leicester losing to Newcastle, and Watford might be distracted by the Cup Final. A not unexpected loss for us at Fulham but we are still in with a shout for 7th. Statistically Watford should be favourites, but any one of the contenders that goes on a winning run until season end, can get 7th. That includes us.

Wolves losing to Southampton, Leicester losing to Newcastle, and Watford might be distracted by the Cup Final. A not unexpected loss for us at Fulham but we are still in with a shout for 7th. Statistically Watford should be favourites, but any one of the contenders that goes on a winning run until season end, can get 7th. That includes us.
We’ve got United and Spurs, with a tough game at Palace away. Ain’t happening. It ended yesterday.

We’ve got United and Spurs, with a tough game at Palace away. Ain’t happening. It ended yesterday.

Maybe yesterdays result makes it very difficult but on the positive side, recent results suggest the stronger the opponent, the better the performance...

The way you're talking, it would have ended anyway even if we'd beaten Fulham. If we play like we did against West Ham and Arsenal, we can beat anyone.
Momentum is a big thing in football. Had we of won yesterday, the atmosphere against United could have carried us through for a valuable point(s). As it is, once again the team have let the fanbase down in the most pathetic fashion.

the state of this, not even happened yet and you're already fuming about it
this place is terrible when Everton lose just people doom and glooming about everything they possibly can
Would you bet on it not happening? I know this squad of cowards all too well, and they’re led by a manager who can’t string a consistent run of form together.

Last time we won a game that we conceded in was Burnley.

Last time we won a game that we conceded an equaliser in was Brighton in NOVEMBER.

We haven’t won a game where we’ve conceded first since Watford at home under Unsworth.

Serious questions have to be asked about the mentality of every single person at this club.
pipe down mush. hes proper

Would you bet on it not happening? I know this squad of cowards all too well, and they’re led by a manager who can’t string a consistent run of form together.
I think the last 4 games sum this team up, Too inconsistent and I can't really blame Silva for yesterday's loss he picked the same team that won 3 on the bounce against two top 6 sides
which speaks volumes
what else could he have done to win yesterday? Not his fault Dom didn't slot etc

Status
Not open for further replies.