2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comparisons have been made between Eton Dom and a young Harry Kane. Personally, I think Kane is a better striker because he can actually score. Eton Dom’s general play is very good but he seems to suffer performance anxiety anywhere near the goal. I was reading how some men cannot micturate at a urinal because they get nervous. I am wondering if Eton Dom is one of those blokes...

Comparisons have been made between Eton Dom and a young Harry Kane. Personally, I think Kane is a better striker because he can actually score. Eton Dom’s general play is very good but he seems to suffer performance anxiety anywhere near the goal. I was reading how some men cannot micturate at a urinal because they get nervous. I am wondering if Eton Dom is one of those blokes...
So, in short, he's got strikers droop?

So, in short, he's got strikers droop?
I have heard that some of our lion-hearts use the sit down lavatories ahead of the urinals. I think it’s a bit odd to sit down for a wee wee..perhaps they don’t want people to see their frilly girlie panties. Mind you, with the bleeding great glory holes that Capt Jags and Bainesy reportedly cut into the FF cubicles, I imagine there’s not a huge amount of privacy anyway.

It’s actually amazing we are as high as we are without a centre forward of any note at all.
It;s pitiful watching the likes of Tosun and DCL. Even Richarlison is toe-curling at leading the attack.

This manager has been starved of decent striking options. I expect him to be granted a couple this summer.

It;s pitiful watching the likes of Tosun and DCL. Even Richarlison is toe-curling at leading the attack.

This manager has been starved of decent striking options. I expect him to be granted a couple this summer.

I am a fan of Silva but how can you possibly state that the manager has been starved of striking options when he spent our Club record fee bringing in Richarlison.

I agree we have one of the weakest strike force in the premiership...

Although DCL is coming on strongly & will become a good 20 goals a season striker in a couple of years time...

We do need better strikers for next season if we are to challenge the top six...

Status
Not open for further replies.