• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's the pressure being off. The players are cowards when it matters.

"Unlikely to get Europe, already got 40 points - boss, let's play now!"
???? we're 1 point from 7th and could easily get Europa if circumstances let us, Nonsense that.

???? we're 1 point from 7th and could easily get Europa if circumstances let us, Nonsense that.

Yes, because of the two unlikely wins. Over Chelsea and Arsenal with the pressure off as we were likely to lose. The very moment we need to win to have a seriois chance of qualifying, I'm fairly sure we'll revert to type.

Any one been taking names, any one from above (or similiar) from less than 1 month ago prepare to revise their marvellous all knowing football insight

probly one of the worst goes at a vault in the forums history too with the undoubted material you'd have to use.

I still want him gone. I think I have a longer memory than a lot of people here. I'm not dead set against him at all, but he has been terrible the vast majority of this season and made some very questionable calls during it.

That said, it's making me less angry at the prospect of him fluking another season with results and performances like that. It'd be churlish to not say that was a very good win.

Hold on second. Despite major leaps forward, including; 7 points from Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal, including; 5 clean sheets in 6 games - his early season form is still enough to warrant the sack from you? Come on, mate, that's ludicrous. He's continually improving and the past two games is the best I've seen this team play in years.

Giant strides in the right direction, well done Marco.

Yes, because of the two unlikely wins. Over Chelsea and Arsenal with the pressure off as we were likely to lose. The very moment we need to win to have a seriois chance of qualifying, I'm fairly sure we'll revert to type.
so the win over Chelsea was because the "pressure was off" Absolute silly statement but whatever free speech and all that.

Everton have won their last two Premier League games against ‘big six’ opponents – as many as in their previous 41 league games against them (W2 D14 L25).

Everton have won three consecutive Premier League matches without conceding a goal for the first time since January 2017.

TIME and time again I see stats like.this for everton. It's sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.