New Everton Stadium Discussion

Put your stadiums side by side to display the similarity.

Kind of hope they do that with us and Anfield when we build BMD as it will embarrass them.

Lol they put the stadiums side by side in the picture because it's an article comparing all aspects of the pricing and capacity of the stadiums. The article has nothing to do with any architectural similarity.

Lol they put the stadiums side by side in the picture because it's an article comparing all aspects of the pricing and capacity of the stadiums. The article has nothing to do with any architectural similarity.

But they do look similar in that picture, even with the camera angles not aligned, no?

But they do look similar in that picture, even with the camera angles not aligned, no?

I get it you hate the wave at the top of the stadium. But the reason The Emirates is a crap stadium has nothing to do with the wave at the top and everything to do with the long slow curves, gaps behind the goals, and the shallow stands. None of which apply to the new WHL.

Curves at the top of stadiums is just the optimal way to seat people going round the corner of a rectangle shaped pitch. The club could have easily made the corners straight lines, it would have just cost some seats.

I'm not sure why I even reply when I'm pretty sure you are just fishing for responses. lol

Sky hate Spurs. They're in the top 6 but they're not one of their anointed favorites so they're treated differently than the others. Every other episode of the Debate they're selling Spurs players.
That's not hate, *points to the open rs bias* This is hate - sky hate us, not only do they hate us, they're condecending and patronising with it...yes I am bitter

Spurs’ stadium is opening today with a capacity of over 62,000. Our plan to open a new stadium at 52,000 is pathetic. We simply have to re-think this.

Build for what we want to be, not for what we currently are.

yeap. genius. and pay for it how?! find a new piece of land that will fit it as well? get your head out the rose tinted clouds

Without planning permission.

Nah we must have planning or else the photo would have been swamped with kite flyers and North Wales boatmen chaining themselves to the wall (risky business I know with RS around) preventing any more work until the poor LCC planning officer can get down to site with his clipboard and a very sternly written letter.