2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries are the risk you run, when your players actually play for their countries. Why oh why didn't he say he had a dentist's appointment, or was getting highlights put in.

It’s because he’s our player which automatically makes him worse than the top 6 player we have on loan because the media said so and the negative woe merchants love the idea of us falling apart when Zouma goes back to Chelsea as a stick to bash the club with. Zouma is utter garbage and had his level at Stoke.
It’s pure bad luck that Mina and Digne were injured while on international duty, the only good thing if there is any, Columbia and Francevwill have to pay their wages until they are fit to play again, I think Zouma is the best centre back on the books, pity he is not our player.

All he needed to do was kick the ball properly,but typical Everton luck goes anywhere, and he goes and misses it or just about touches it,and gets himself injured,maybe for 1 game or 3 weeks or however long depending what you look at,was going to watch this game LIVE thought it was tomorrow morning this game

It’s pure bad luck that Mina and Digne were injured while on international duty, the only good thing if there is any, Columbia and Francevwill have to pay their wages until they are fit to play again, I think Zouma is the best centre back on the books, pity he is not our player.

I think he’s absolutely all over the show and our worst centreback. Mina and Keane are far more solid. It’s no coincidence in my mind that Mourinho moved him to midfield and that he helped Stoke go down. He’s got zero positional sense and can’t concentrate for an entire game.

I think he’s absolutely all over the show and our worst centreback. Mina and Keane are far more solid. It’s no coincidence in my mind that Mourinho moved him to midfield and that he helped Stoke go down. He’s got zero positional sense and can’t concentrate for an entire game.

His spatial awareness and reading of the game is as bad as Martina’s.

All he needed to do was kick the ball properly,but typical Everton luck goes anywhere, and he goes and misses it or just about touches it,and gets himself injured,maybe for 1 game or 3 weeks or however long depending what you look at,was going to watch this game LIVE thought it was tomorrow morning this game

Please point me in the direction of anywhere that says he may be out for 1 - 3 games ?

As far as I can see there`s been nothing released anywhere about the extent of his injury.

If you think Zouma is the best defender then you obviously havent been paying attention for the last two years. One of the worst defenders we've had. Played in a team who conceded so many they went down last year. I'm utterly gobsmacked there are still people who think he's been good despite shipping bucket loads.

I'd play Jagielka over him on Saturday. Not even joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.