2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
People hating on Zouma cos he won't be signing perm. He's light years ahead of Mina. People forgotten his display against Millwall when he walked off 'injured' cos he was getting torn apart by a 40 year old Conference level striker (possible exaggeration there).

People hating on Zouma cos he won't be signing perm. He's light years ahead of Mina. People forgotten his display against Millwall when he walked off 'injured' cos he was getting torn apart by a 40 year old Conference level striker (possible exaggeration there).

You’ve just chatted out of your rectum for a solid paragraph there, well done. Zouma came on against Millwall and we got even worse at the back.

Zouma is our worst defender by a good distance. I used to think he was good, until I seen him actually play for us. No surprise he was part of that Stoke team that got relegated last season.

Injury on international break. Everton that.

Meanwhile half the rs squad were injured and couldn't represent their counties - for exactly one week I expect.

Come on karma, are you blind?

No Mina and Digne it looks like
We do have Zouma and Baines to come into the side so not overly worried with the magical 40 points met last week

Injury on international break. Everton that.

Meanwhile half the rs squad were injured and couldn't represent their counties - for exactly one week I expect.

Come on karma, are you blind?
Karma don’t exist with that lot how can such a reprehensible club in very aspect of its being be granted unending good fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.