• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astonishes me that there's people who make the point for Allardyce.

Wanting more from Silva, not wanting Silva at all, fine. Allardyce though, really?

The man was an embarrassment. Forget how bad the football was, there has never been an Everton manager with such open contempt for the supporters and the history of the club as him. Every second that he was here the club's image suffered.

There's a reason Allardyce was offered a very short contract ( yet he held out for longer) He was NEVER EVER in Moshiri's plans , he was a very bitter tasting medicine to keep the club safe from relegation.

So dont go making out he should have been given time just by some weird comparison that Silva will be given time.

Allardyce is a corrupt vile individual that swans around as if he is some sort of pillar of the football establishment when in fact he is absolutely loathed by everyone bar the fools that follow football .

He was a short term option I agree however my point remains the same - Im questioning the integrity of those slamming posters for not giving Silva time to turn things around and to get his own players in when the same posters never offered the same to Alladyce.

Its the same with players - certain posters have obvious agenda's against certain players whilst willing to overlook the poor performances of other more flavour players in the squad.

We are not competing with Fulham & Huddersfield, but Wolves, Watford & West hamn, who are all much better than 'Best of the rest' last season.
Wolves and Watford are better than us for sure,West Ham? Lets see what the weekend brings. I've a sneaking suspicion we might get a point,but them taking four from us this season isn't what I was expecting.

Wanting more from Silva, not wanting Silva at all, fine. Allardyce though, really?

The man was an embarrassment. Forget how bad the football was, there has never been an Everton manager with such open contempt for the supporters and the history of the club as him. Every second that he was here the club's image suffered.

I dont like Alladyce and coukdnt wait to see him gone however my point remains if someone slates other fans for not backing Silva and giving him excuses such as "they are not his players" yet those very same people never backed Alladyce or cared that the players he had to work with were also not his - surely that makes them hypocrites?

christ almighty.....the repetition is breaking my brain

you are already aware that at no point ever would the majority of fans want to apply the same rule of "giving time" to that corrupt oaf. its a bloody obvious exception. as with Rafael or say Stevie G for many fans. its a dumb point being made

no. its not hyprocritical to think our last manager should never have been appointed in the first place, and should have been booted out as soon as possible, but then to think a young managerial prospect should be given time.

its a completely and utterly different situation.

I can only speak for myself but I never really wanted Sam or Silva. Just debating out of the interest of fairness that if, considering how crap we've been this season and the better players we have, people want to give Silva more time then surely Sam should have been given more time considering he didn't have a pre season and a proper full season to implement his style.

I dont like Alladyce and coukdnt wait to see him gone however my point remains if someone slates other fans for not backing Silva and giving him excuses such as "they are not his players" yet those very same people never backed Alladyce or cared that the players he had to work with were also not his - surely that makes them hypocrites?

The same reason that a player on loan for a season is judged differently to a player who's just broken through from the academy.

One is short term and is viewed with a short term frame of mind. You judge them based on what they bring in the here and now.
The other is long term and you judge them based on what they may go on to bring as they develop.

And yet with alleged better players and tactics there is a fair possibility that we'll finish in a lower position under Silva....funny old game isn't it.
We're on aim to be doing better than last season but might miss out on 8th, Just how football is m8.
335c03e9-80ca-4654-a141-b852b5ec1610.jpg
40218649-eff2-48e7-962c-7ee1d0e0d023.jpg

christ almighty.....the repetition is breaking my brain

you are already aware that at no point ever would the majority of fans want to apply the same rule of "giving time" to that corrupt oaf. its a bloody obvious exception. as with Rafael or say Stevie G for many fans. its a dumb point being made

no. its not hyprocritical to think our last manager should never have been appointed in the first place, and should have been booted out as soon as possible, but then to think a young managerial prospect should be given time.

its a completely and utterly different situation.

Written before I made my post. I can see where you're coming from. Exception to the rule. No one wanted him, not even Moshiri so he had no chance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.