• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the pro silva fans.

If West Ham beat us on saturday will you be concerned based on this season overall and will it take the gloss away from the chelsea game like the newcastle game did?

Question for the anti Silva fans.

If we beat West Ham next Saturday will you stop moaning and posting the same thing over and over again and give him a bit of credit for doing some good things?

No, your point was that if we'd won all the games you think we should have won then we'd be challenging for 3rd (you said 5th/6th but the way the table is means that to be looking at 6th effectively means to be looking at 3rd by default). Loads of people unsurprisingly laughed at you and I tried to point out that every team would say the same thing. Now you've gone off on a tangent and keep talking about me being happy with where we are when I've never suggested that I am.
A decent manager could and should of got this group of players at a minimum challenging for top six . Silva is a mediocre manager. If your happy with that,good luck next season, you'll just get more of the same. Our forth defeat in a row at Watford! At a minimum we should be beating the bottom four sides comfortably home and away,ring any bells.

Question for the anti Silva fans.

If we beat West Ham next Saturday will you stop moaning and posting the same thing over and over again and give him a bit of credit for doing some good things?
If we win are you interested in how we do it? If they play us off the park for 80 minutes but we snatch a late winner. Does that redeem Silva?

A decent manager could and should of got this group of players at a minimum challenging for top six . Silva is a mediocre manager. If your happy with that,good luck next season, you'll just get more of the same. Our forth defeat in a row at Watford! At a minimum we should be beating the bottom four sides comfortably home and away,ring any bells.
Ah, you’ve been drinking. I do most of mine at weekends or at least the evenings, but if you’re happy with stinking hangovers and liver damage from daytime Monday drinking then good luck. Because that’s what you’ll get. Hey! Are you lishnin? WATFORD.

Ah, you’ve been drinking. I do most of mine at weekends or at least the evenings, but if you’re happy with stinking hangovers and liver damage from daytime Monday drinking then good luck. Because that’s what you’ll get. Hey! Are you lishnin? WATFORD.
Ah the Watford who see us as a home banker.

Status
Not open for further replies.