Dear David Moyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

In the days of Moyes and Irvine, I was fortunate to get a seat behind the dug out at OT to see United under Fergie beat us...I think 4-0. All you good hear from Moyes all through the game was 'Hit the front man'. Except when Irvine kept suggesting a change and Moyes simply said'No Alan, we're fine' That was when we were 3-0 down.....
To be fair he wanted Stubbs to injure their striker!

Was waiting for the first person to come up with this. He got 10 months and inherited one of the worst United Squads.

He still had over a 50% win percentage - fourth highest of any Utd manager in history. Amazing things facts.

Voila! Just like Marco inherited here, yet there’s people expecting us to be CL spot contenders.

Was waiting for the first person to come up with this. He got 10 months and inherited one of the worst United Squads.

He still had over a 50% win percentage - fourth highest of any Utd manager in history. Amazing things facts.
Erm , that United squad were reigning champions. I hope one day we have a squad as poor as that.

Erm , that United squad were reigning champions. I hope one day we have a squad as poor as that.

Reigning Champs, yes, but to be fair, an aging team that had been in a gradual decline. Giggs, van Persie, Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand.... players well past their best in 2013/14 who still were the spine of that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.