Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I agree. Brands has now got his feet firmly under the table, I imagine/hope there is a strategy based on team model, prioritisation and good housekeeping.

There isn’t much of this season left and we should get an idea very soon with current contracts up for Jagielka and Baines in particular.
either of these players you mentioned shouldnt be here next season

At some stage? He comes across as a melt , which was confirmed at Newcastle. That’s the physilogocal problem he has, add thatbto his kicking, decision making and he’s frequency of mistakes being greater than it was last season , it doesn’t look to good does it? He’s small for a keeper and this is going to effect his ability to come for crosses. He’s a top shot stopper and looks to be good at saving pens but that’s the end of his qualities and unfortunatley that’s not worth the money
It's mad to think how sharply his stock has fallen. One of his attributes that was repeatedly talked up as a positive before he came to us was his distribution: fast forward to the present day and it's widely regarded as one of his biggest shortcomings.

Im not sure what wide forwards / wingers we will go for...

Richarlison
Bernard
Onyekuru
Lookman

All best on the left

Then we have Walcott and Bolasie to sell/loan

Really need to have 3 out and bring in a right sided player.

Id take either Bergwijn or Lozano but with Brands comments i wonder whether hes trying to knock the prices down or just has others in mind...

You aint seen him play tbh though have you.
Only in the CL I have seen him tbf but also that’s the best level to display his skill. Lozano was able to produce at that level against strong opposition but Bergwijn had only 1 assist in 5. Comparing him to Ziyech and Neres too he was worse all playing in the same league.

Been watching the bundesliga on the off days that no good prem games are on and caught Milot Rashica a couple times. That boy can play. Equally good with his left and right, plays on either side equally as well as through the middle, can hit a banger from range, clinical finishes, can play the killer pass in, crosses with both feet, pacey and skilled, aggressive off and on the ball, great defensive work rate, and 22 years young.

Werder Bremen bought him a season ago from Vitese for £7m and transfermarkt suggests he’s had no real rise in value. Even at £14m so Weder can double their investment that’s a very good price for a talented young winger these days.

We also have good terms with then for the Klaasen deal that we could hopefully turn in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.